Housing Authority of Baltimore City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Housing Authority of Baltimore City

Sort:

Budget Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Housing Authority of Baltimore City (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview panel of 3 people followed by an Excel assessment immediately after. Once I was offered a job, I had to get a physical & drug test. I began work soon thereafter.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Housing Authority of Baltimore City (Baltimore, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

it was ok. everything went well. I believe they already had a person in mind and just had to perform interviews by law.

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Housing Authority of Baltimore City (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 1 panel interview and two 1 on 1 interviews. The panel interview was conducted by the assistant HR director and four other managers with the organization. The panel was very friendly and easy going. Each had a series of specific questions that they asked. The mood was light and non threatening. The remaining 1 on 1 interviews were conducted by the Assistant HR director, and the HR Director.

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Housing Authority of Baltimore City (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I sat outside of a meeting room until I was called in. I met with 2 interviewers in a meeting room. They asked me the basic interview questions as expected. I felt like I had the job because they seemed pleased with my responses to their questions. I was a comfortable easy going interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good fit working for the housing authority   Answer Question

Budget Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Housing Authority of Baltimore City (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I had a very negative experience. From the start, the entire interview process was very unprofessional and disorganized. The panel seemed disengaged and I completely understand why they have such a high turnover.