Housing Works Nurse Practitioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Housing Works (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Terrible! My first interview with the medical director went great and I was invited back for a second interview. For both interviews, I had to change my work schedule around in order to go to the interview and I also had to commute 2+ hours each way. I didn't have a problem with that, except after the second interview, which was a complete waste of time. I felt from the very moment I walked in the room, they were not interested in me. Why ask for a second interview, knowing that I had to change my work schedule around? Not only that, but the nurses who interviewed me were obviously not listening to me because on several occasions, one of them would ask a question, then a few minutes later, another nurse would ask the same question.

After the interview, I got in touch via phone and email to thank everyone for the interviews and their time. I didn't even get a reply... not even a "thanks, but we found a better fit." This was without a doubt the worst interview I ever went on. They were completely unprofessional. Luckily, I found a great job working with a brilliant group of doctors and NPs. Don't waste your time with this organization.

Interview Questions