Houston Museum of Natural Science Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Houston Museum of Natural Science Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Nov 17, 2016

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Houston Museum of Natural Science

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

I applied for the Sugar Land location. It was really easy. no surprise questions. I first got interviewed with the Manager (20 minutes or less) then he emailed me and told me I had a second Interview. It was with the Director of the museum. Fairly easy as well. received an email that i got the job a week or less after that.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was easy. The team was very nice and everyone there was helpful I am so surprised that I got called back in two hours. It was a very positive experience.

Visitor Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

easiest interview, it is a group interview to make enough eye contact with everyone. Its okay if you make mistakes in this interview everyone always gets hired. Be prepared and research the exhibit halls also come in on free Thursdays to see the atmosphere of the busiest day of the week and see if you can handle it

Interview Questions

• the usual why do you want to work here? and how long?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple, asked for standard questions but if you are an ecoteen there is a separate application for you that you can fill out, it's a lot easier if you were an ecoteen because they pretty much automatically accept you

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Standard interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I arrived at the Museum Services desk and told Martha (the Museum Services Lead) or one of her assistants that I was there for an interview, and she called the hiring manager to come upstairs and take me to the interview room, where I met two other men. The interview lasted perhaps a half hour.

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember any especially difficult questions. They were pretty standard.   Answer Question