Houston Northwest Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Houston Northwest Medical Center

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Houston Northwest Medical Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

Met with nurse manger for the unit applied for, then interview with 2 of the nurses on the unit. Had a walk through to see if I can handle the unit. Then interviewed by a PCA.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a patient that was complaining that you were not giving them the care they needed.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Houston Northwest Medical Center (Houston, TX).

Interview

First, you must submit an application online. The application process is very involved. You will be asked to upload a resume and provide references in order to complete the process. Before you submit the resume, you must complete an evaluation which is like an intelligence test. From there you will be contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter finds out what type of job you are looking for and asks some background questions regarding previous employment based on the resume. From there, the application is forwarded to the unit manager who will decide if they would like to schedule an interview. If the hiring manager is interested, the recruiter will call you back and schedule the interview.

Interview Questions

• I cannot say that I was asked any unexpected questions. However this was the most in depth interview I have ever had. I was in the interview for more than an hour. In that time the manager asked alot of questions about my skills, previous work experience, charting, EKG's ect. I was also asked alot of scenario questions i.e "tell me about a time when this happened." By the time I was finished with the interview, I was sure the manager was able to gauge my strengths as well as my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. This facilitys' salary is extremely competitive. The salary offered is based on experience and skills.