Houzz Senior Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Houzz Senior Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Houzz

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Houzz (Irvine, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

30 minute phone with recruiter, 1 hour in person with talent acquisition specialist, 1 hour skype interview with talent acquisition from another office + 45 minutes with direct reports.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not meet a sales expectation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Houzz

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houzz (San Diego, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Their interview process was a phone, and 2 in person interviews. They made me feel at home from the very first call. Kirstyn Sullivan is an amazing recruiter and truly cares about the candidates she is working with. I was made an offer in a timely manner so I could make the best decision for me and my family.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you made a mistake and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Houzz (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Was very smooth and enjoyable. Kirstyn was AMAZING on the recruiting side. I really liked the idea of Houzz, but didn't think it was feasible compensation-wise. Kirstyn really worked with me to get in at a comfortable area representative of my experience. I was also interviewing with another company nearby. Kirstyn was very responsive and accommodating to my timeline. And the final interview with the regional sales manager was a far more pleasant experience than the other company.

Interview Questions

• Explained a time you failed and how you turned it into a positive   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Houzz (Orange, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Poor. Corporate recruiter scheduled a time to speak which she confirmed and then no shows. Thought it was scheduled for a different day. Poor time management skills

Houzz Response

Aug 3, 2018 – Houzz on Glassdoor

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Candidate experience is extremely important to us and we should do better. Please accept our apologies. We would love the opportunity to reschedule the... More