Cover image for AT&T

Add an Interview

Interview Question

AT&T Sales Representative Interview

AT&T

How do you make people choose a product they don't want.

Interview Answers

8 Answers

Highlight the must-have features.

Anonymous on

First of all I will build trust and communicate with his human basic needs I will explore his feelings and wishes; what he like and what he doesn't Then I concentrate on the benifits and advantages he may got with the new products

Anonymous on

Really? You don't. Understand their pain, their needs, their likely use cases, then sell them what they do need. In the long run, matching the solution to their needs is aligned with their wants and will yield a happier, more loyal, and better relationship with the brand.

Steve on

Xfzxffv

C,c

Anonymous on

Point out key features in the product others may not have, or Show them how much more reliable one is apart from the other, Point out the flaws in their device of choice, You may even connect Experience with the product to the conversation.

Anonymous on

I don’t, and if that’s your company culture, than I need to re-evaluate my current phone plan.

Anonymous on

Make them feel a sense of loss if they don't have the product!

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

AT&T Careers

Cover image for AT&T

Sure, we have job titles here – but they don’t define us. So what gets us powered up each day? We’re glad you asked. For starters, we live...More

• Benefits & Rewards