American Society of Anesthesiologists Interview Question: How much are you now earning/... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Director Interview

How much are you now earning/did you most recently earn?

Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

I told her that was confidential (as everyone should but I realize some of us are in a bind and have to pay the rent), but that based on research I had conducted I was aware of the range offered for this position and I was comfortable with it.

She continued to persist and I remained firm (because I read a review here that they ask for pay stubs and no way will i ever give anyone that - it is none of their business; if they run their practice well they should have a range based on their needs NOT on a candidates past jobs). So then she got frustrated and tried to be sly in insulting me "Have you been fired from other jobs besides this last one?" I couldn't believe she said that. I replied "What are you talking about? I have NEVER been fired from ANY job. I have excellent references with all past employers. What was unclear to you?" I decided she was a complete moron and ended the conversation. She was clearly ticked off by then end too.

They are losing good candidates due to their need to victimize candidates.

Interview Candidate on Oct 22, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.