Seattle Public Schools Interview Question: How my previous work experien... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

School Nurse Interview Seattle, WA

How my previous work experience would relate to school

nursing.
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I am a new grad nurse, I explained that I would require some mentoring but that I had my senior practicum at a pediatric hospital.

Interview Candidate on Sep 24, 2015

In reply to this review. Yes, they want you to do all the paperwork ASAP and they should not encourage people do that until they are OFFICIALLY hired. At my interview, they walked me to HR to schedule my fingerprints right on the spot. The finger prints are $45. The ESA class is almost $500 but if you are hired for 0.5FTE, youget a $500 hiring bonus. They tell you yes its a bonus but its to pay for a required class. I guess you have to pay out of pocket if you are less than part time! Overall, the mgmt team is pretty cool but this pushy practice of encouraging you to do refundable things really isn't ok if they aren't 100% sure.

Drew on Sep 5, 2018

In reply to this review. Yes, they want you to do all the paperwork ASAP and they should not encourage people do that until they are OFFICIALLY hired. At my interview, they walked me to HR to schedule my fingerprints right on the spot. The finger prints are $45. The ESA class is almost $500 but if you are hired for 0.5 FTE, or more, you get a $500 hiring bonus. They tell you yes its a bonus but its to pay for a required class. I guess you have to pay out of pocket if you are less than part time! Overall, the mgmt team is pretty cool but this pushy practice of encouraging you to do refundable things really isn't ok if they aren't 100% sure.

Drew on Sep 5, 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.