KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Owner/Operator Interview

Chick-fil-A

How's your wife doing? What about her work/career if selected for this position?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

Sorry - meant to add plus 1. Glaasdoor wouldn't allow me to change

Anonymous on

Even though the opportunity is personal (singular, they're hiring you to be the owner/operator, not your wife/spouse). You need to go all-in. My advice - be ready to tell them you are willing to be a single income family with CFA as your only source of income. If they even sense you have a backup or will not give it your 100%, they'll pass. My current salary is equivalent to owner/operator of an average free-standing CFA, and my wife's salary is comparable. I believe that weighed heavily against "our" application. Even though we were willing to forfeit the salaries in exchange for the CFA lifestyle and the entrepreneurship opportunity, I failed to make that abundantly clear during the process.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Chick-fil-A Careers

Cover image for Chick-fil-A

Welcome to Chick-fil-A. We’re glad you’re here Whether you’re checking us out for the first time, hungry for a career move or just curious...More

• Corporate Careers