Deloitte Interview Question: How to handle clients, people... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Consultant Interview Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

How to handle clients, people etc

Answer

Interview Answer

30 Answers

Gurgaon location

Interview Candidate on Jun 4, 2013

I am in the same situation...did you get your offer yet or is it still pending ?

Anonymous on Jun 13, 2013

No progress.
more than 16 days.
waiting for their reply

Anonymous on Jun 13, 2013

Same situation here.
Interview happened on 25th May.
28 may, mail from Deloitte to submit pancard, notice period details, salary details, expected salary etc.
sent a reminder mail to them on 10 june and got a mail on same day that they will contact me.
til now, 17 june, no mail received yet.
anyone facing same problem??

Anonymous on Jun 17, 2013

Hi friends, Any idea how long deloitte background verification takes place ,

Anonymous on Jun 21, 2013

Received offer letter after exact 1 month.
Followed hr 2-3 times, then got the letter.
processing is really slow

Anonymous on Jun 26, 2013

Interview on 25 May.
Received offer on 25 June,
Background verifiation is going on sine June 28.
Any idea how much time it takes?

Anonymous on Jul 1, 2013

Not sure about background verification. but i got a formal offer letter after two weeks of submitting documents for background verification. did u receive a formal offer letter or salary offer on 25th june

Anonymous on Jul 5, 2013

Hi buddy, What is your date of joining ???

Anonymous on Jul 5, 2013

I received informal offer letter on 25 june.
after that bv started.. it will take 2 weeks i think.
hr said they will give joining date as 26 aug.
any one joining on 26 aug?

Anonymous on Jul 5, 2013

even i am in same situation . I got mail for submitting docs on 2nd july and again i got a mail from HR on 5th July that there is some delay and they will contact me on 9th july but till now no mail no call. what to do??

Anonymous on Jul 11, 2013

Same here.
joining on 26 aug.
gurgaon location

Anonymous on Jul 18, 2013

oh, i am joining mumbai on 26th aug......

Anonymous on Jul 19, 2013

I submitted docs for background verification on 15th July so when would I get my final offer letter??? as per offer breakupo mail they offered me joining on 23rd september bangalore location

Anonymous on Jul 20, 2013

it spends on the notice period of current company. BV mostly end up in 10-15 days .

anonymous on Jul 21, 2013

got the offer letter finaly

Anonymous on Jul 26, 2013

good , congrats, when is your date of joining and location is bangalore right??

anonymous on Jul 28, 2013

Hi Friends,

I cleared all rounds and got the offer letter from Deloitte after 25 Days. They mentioned that I need to e-sign the offer letter within 3 business days. I Tried to call the deloitte Hr for some clarifications but no one responded. The pay which they are offering is something which I hav to negotiate. As it is a weekend, the HR is not available to respond to my calls. I sent a mail requesting for a call back on the same day itself.

So, I wanted to talk on the Salary and then Sign for the offer, Is there any chance that my offer letter will get terminated if I am not signing the offer letter within 3 Days. I got the Offer letter on 26th Nov 2014 and my joining date is 27th Jan 2015.

Please please please help if any one knows any information on the offer letter signing.

Uday on Nov 28, 2014

Hi,

First of all Calm down. Your offer will never get terminated in Deloitte.
Now, when it comes to your salary negotiation, I recommend please do that. Deloitte is paying less now a days and they are becoming like other IT compnaies like TCS INFI etc in terms of salary with no good project and no onsite. So over all, you can say you will be working on a low pay scale with no good project and no onsite hope and no hope of getting promotion.
If still you are willing to join Deloitte then atleast get good salary otherwise its going to be frustrating. HRs are very very smart here..They will never reply to you and in frustration, you will join at lesser package. They play this game with every new employee. All the best!!!!

Puneet on Nov 28, 2014

Does Deloitte consulting work on similar projects like Infosys , TCS etc.
In that case would it be better to join the Indian MNC's where you have the option to get onsites atleast.

Surya on Mar 22, 2015

Hello all,
Anyone here has joined as a consultant for Deloitte India through campus recruitment?
Rajarshi

Anonymous on Jan 14, 2018

Deloitte is best place to launch your career.

Chaitanya on Jan 7, 2019

Hi,
i was interviewd with Deloitte on 14 july 2019,cleared all the rounds and was selected.
On the next day , i got mail from them for pre hire survey , they requested few documents.
Its been nearly 1.5 months now.They are also not responding to emails.

Has anyone gone through the same situation.

Anonymous on Sep 4, 2019

Hi
Even I was in the same situation. Completed prehire survey. But now they are not responding.

Anonymous on Oct 2, 2019

Hey bro the last one can you contact me over mail hhhmail.hk@gmail.com

i am also stuck in the same situation

Anonymous on Oct 3, 2019

Hey bro the last one can you contact me over mail hhhmail.hk@gmail.com

i am also stuck in the same situation

Anonymous on Oct 3, 2019

Hi Batch interviewed on 14th july , got any update from deloitte ?

Anonymous on Oct 7, 2019

I got placed on campus on August 23 rd 2019.I received the offer letter on 7 th january 1pm.I decided to sign the offer letter after reading it completely on 8 th january 2019.I got a mail that the offer letter is expired and i was not able to access the link and i had to contact the task management center for reviewing the offer document .I really want to sign it.Can someone what can i do to retain my offer letter

sreeja on Jan 11, 2020

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.