Zivelo Interview Question: How would you approach SEO? H... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Director of Online Marketing Interview Scottsdale, AZ

How would you approach SEO? How would you do drip

marketing? What is your SEO experience? How does your process work? Are you familiar with public relations? Would you be able to create a road map for SEO? When could you start working? Do you have any samples that you can provide? How is your writing skills? A lot more questions related to the job.
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I provided in-depth answers to each question. It was very simple to answer them because I know what I Am doing and I am experienced.

Interview Candidate on Jul 8, 2015

Finally someone who is not lying on this profile. I know who you are and was there when you were hired. Thank you for telling the truth.

The Truth Slayer on Jul 16, 2015

Someone who is not lying? Come on now. Don't even try to act like there are just 40+ people out there that are all lying about how awful this place is. More power to this person that thinks they are going to make a difference. I just want to point out that the "Truth Slayer" is such a ridiculous name and it is quite terrible that you literally sit at your desk all day trying to dig ZIVELO out of a deep, deep hole. Waste of your time for a sinking company if you ask me. Play on player.

Anonymous on Jul 16, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.