Alkermes Interview Question: How would you deal with a phy... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Sales Representative Interview Saint Louis, MO

How would you deal with a physician who says they just dont

want to deal with the issues regarding reimbursment / sending patients to a injection clinic.
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

Relationships with prescribers could help

Interview Candidate on Mar 18, 2009

This is an objection that requires probing questions to specifically identify what are the MDs issues. Questions like, "Dr., help me understand what is your top issue with reimbursement?" "Dr, have you had any experience with patients going to injection clinics? If so, what was your biggest problem with them?"

If you ask probing questions in the interview, you will be able to uncover true objections and take steps to resolve it. Finally, don't forget to get the MD to commit to "something" before you close. It can be anuthing like, "Dr., can we discuss this issue further on my next visit if I commit to do more research and bring you some possible solutions?"

Anonymous on Dec 16, 2015

Anonymous on Dec 16, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.