Howard S. Wright Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Howard S. Wright Construction

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was really casual, met with the controller and the senior project accountant of the company. He told me about the company and position asking me if i can do it or not. How are my skills in excel and other accounting tools. He asked if I am willing to commute or not. What are my strength and weaknesses.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview took place via the internet with a three member panel. The panel comprised of a project engineer, a project manager and a Vice President of Operations. Questions were fair and relative to job qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where addressed a conflict on the job site?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Met at bar.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction in February 2013.

Interview

I heard about the company from a friend so I started pushing my resume. I was contacted by phone and asked to interview for a specific project. I met separately with a Sr PM and a PX. The interview was good in that there were no scripted questions like, "Tell me about an ah-ha moment that changed your prospective toward others who may have a different management style than your own." Instead the interviewers were genuinely concerned about my skill set and relevant experience. They wanted to talk about how I could benefit the project teams, where I fit in, and what strengths I brought to the company. They were ready to get after this project.

Interview Questions

• I was living in another state so the most difficult question was, "Can you start immediately?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated moving expenses and a slightly higher salary than first offered.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Contact from corporate office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Parking and additional week of vacation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Howard S. Wright Construction.

Interview

Was informal and was more of a discussion than sitting in a hot seat. Both managers seemed genuinely interested in learning about each candidate. It was a nice change from the other companies. Their was good general banter between the interviewers and interviewees that made it less stressful.