Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

it is a 4 round interview .i have cleared written and technical.in written we have to choose C or Java and aptitude is must.after clearing written they told you immediately you qualified or not.then technical more on C Programs and logical q.like puzzles they ask

Interview Questions

• stack,reference variable,fibonacci series ,2nd largest element in an array   1 Answer

Technical Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

very touch process need to be very technically strong and should be very strong in basics of telecom, Unix and java
    Installation of OS, Database, Trouble shooting.
    Risk's and mitigation plans.
    Flexible to work long hours and some times during weekends also
    Punch in time is important and cannot work remotely need to come to office and work

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was direct face to face interview. Everything went well, but at the end the interviewer rejected saying that the candidate must have knowledge of at least one of the South Indian languages. Pathetic. Whereas there was no such things written on the job profile requirements.

Interview Questions

• About myself, family background, a few aptitude questions, languages knows, why do I want to join that particular company.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Its complete one day process, one might end up staying there till late evening too
    Technical Rounds - 3
    HR Round
    BL Head :Questions asked:
    *where you live
    *how you commute
    *will you shift closer
    *what is good about current and previous company (work from home)
    *what you heard about Huawei(good money and work, bad work-life balance) and what would you like to change(provide work from home with certain restrictions)

Interview Questions

• Technical : Multiple questions in File System area, designs discussion. Question on linked lists and Array manipulations

Q1. Reverse linked list in particular pattern
      Q2. Implementation of Hash
      Q3. Print 2D array in spiral form
      Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews and HR Round. In the final interview they asked about expected compensation. HR even called me and lied to me that they have provided more than my expected compensation and pressured me to resign my present job and join immediately, while in reality compensation was way too less than my expectation. When I called the HR back regarding the offered number he denied any knowledge about the offered numbers. Finally, HR decided to rescind my offer just because I asked about the compensation which was much less than my expectation. I do not want to write names here. The HR has behaved in the most unprofessional manner (one lady and a guy in HR). HR is very very unprofessional in huawei.

Interview Questions

• They forced me to give the a early joining date in just 10 days.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 2 weeks. Initially written was given and were called after a week for the next rounds. Total of 6 rounds including written. These took 4days to complete.

Interview Questions

• intermediate level data structures and db related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews after initial screening. First was technical round where data structures,OS were asked. In second round i was asked few puzzles and to code them.
    Finally there was HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview
    They asked questions about HTML5 java c c++ c# CSS JavaScript .
    They also asked about sorting searching
    Algorithms puzzle .
    Database : Sybase Oracle MySQL
    Aptitude and reasoning were easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round was apti which consists of quantitative and logical questions.
    It was quit easy.
    And then C programming questions(mcq).Questions were from strings, pointers, preproccessor, data types and expressions,etc.
    Then were two rounds on technical.
    This company is not language oriented so have command on any language.
    Questions will be based on what language you choose.

Interview Questions

• there were two technical rounds
      technical 1:
      questions were from data structures mostly linked list and stacks.
      And then from multithreading.
      technical 2:
      this was a puzzle round.Actually it depends on there mood.
      Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st was technical round in which basic networking question were asked.Router, switches,led,lcd,seven segment dispay,TCP/IP,OSI model,data link layer,transport layer,gsm ,cdma,gsm architecture. he asked my project experience. and then, several days later, they two together interview me again in phone, this time they asked me the technical details and work flow as a network engineer.