Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

3.2

148 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st was technical round in which basic networking question were asked.Router, switches,led,lcd,seven segment dispay,TCP/IP,OSI model,data link layer,transport layer,gsm ,cdma,gsm architecture. he asked my project experience. and then, several days later, they two together interview me again in phone, this time they asked me the technical details and work flow as a network engineer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round is written test it consists of 3 sections in that we choose two aptitude is mandatory and we either c or java..
    2nd and 3rd rounds are technical rounds in that they ask programs to write
    final round is hr and manageral round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was lengthy.There were four rounds plus one written test.They ask you c++ data structures,OS,Networking basics,puzzles.For the written test you can prepare from some CAT exam questions.Rest of the interview was normal.Nothing difficult.Each interview round went on for about 1 hour.Never join the company as a contract member.

Storage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

first round was Technical round in telephonic discussion. second round may be Chainesh Technical people. Hope i will crack the next level of interviews. they may be ask from backup question..

Interview Questions

• based on the your primary skill set   1 Answer

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interview, a very calm environment and warm people to interact with.
    Written test questions on aptitude, procedure writing, English grammar and telecommunications basic concepts.
    The company pays pretty well, in fact really well.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephonic on tech and management stuff
    One to one went on for four rounds
    Focused on presentation skills, managerial scenario, technical depth.
    Multiple level, areas covered.
    Along with the interview there was a little tour around the work area
    Well managed and planned process

Nice experience overall

Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Two technical rounds focussing on technical skills and coding. Big Data , Machine learning.
    1 round with VP focus on industry knowledge , some programming questions.
    1 round with HR mostly compensation related.
    Interview process is purely technical lots of stress on your core technical ability. Very well executed interview process. If you are good at your area then only apply for this role. The process and job demands are highly technical.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

interview process(pool campus) took 30-40 days, there were 5 rounds

1 : aptitude+verbal
    2 : coding(3 questions easy+average+difficult)
    3 : technical round 1(after 30 days of coding round)
    4 : technical round 2
    5 : HR round

there were 400-450 members initially,250-300 got through 1st round,56 got through 2nd.
    finally 15-20 members went to HR
    6 got selected

cutoff percentage was 75%

i went to HR but did not get selected

Interview Questions

• Technical round 1 and 2:(30-60 min)

syntactic errors was not tolerated(u will be asked to write code(2-3) in both round)
      lots and lots of puzzles(puzzles will be asked in every round)
      basics of c++
      stack,queue,difference between c++ and java
      why do we need object oriented programming
      literally everything in your resume, very deeply on projects(they were interested on real life projects)

HR round:(45-60 min)

tell me about yourself
      tell me about your personality
      are u willing to work on weekends?
      codes were also asked here
      puzzles too.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive held in Bangalore in Jan and Feb at SKIT.
    Process had 5 rounds. 1> Online aptitude 2> online coding 3,4> Technical 5> Overall round , all being elimination rounds.
    After clearing all the rounds, results of all selected candidates were out after a month. But results sent by the company were wrong. Although me being the only candidate from my College making through all 5 rounds, one of my friend my college who got eliminated after 3rd round got selected.
    The process for hiring by the company is not transparent. And after mailing company regarding the same, they haven't replied the feedback with proper reason for rejection.

The HR's in this company are irresponsible to rectify their mistake and reply with the proper feedback.

Interview Questions

• Questions : SQL joins , queries, strings, bit manipulation, data structures , algorithms and a lot of puzzles (5-6).   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very difficult Interview process .They will take 4 round of interview .
    1. Telephonic round
    2. Face-to-face (technical)
    3. Face-to-face (core/deep technical)
    4. Managerial

Questions are mainly very hard to solve .They will ask question in core programming level ,Networking and system programming .

Interview Questions

• Graph ,tree ,BST data structure question they used to ask.   Answer Question