Huawei Technologies Core Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Core Network Engineer Interview

Interview

My resume was forwarded to one of the department managers by one of my undergrad classmates. Initially there was an HR interview. Then was 2 technical interviews before all the department heads (technical). I showed my preference for the network switching system dept and eventually was recruited to work for them.

Interview Questions

• My undergrad was in Electrical and Electronic. Very few things I knew that they were asking. Though I prepared better for the second technical interview. They liked the fact that I am willing to learn and I can learn quickly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dar el Beïda, Algiers (Algeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Dar el Beïda, Algiers (Algeria)) in November 2014.

Interview

I faced 2 chinese a team leader and an SPM and an algerian PS Engineer it was a little unconfortable because it was my 1st interview in english , i responded to the TL and SPM but the Engineer bombarded me with questions about GSM and access equipement and transmisssion modes

Core Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in May 2013.

Interview

Manager and core engineer did not have experience in the field and as such interview was easy. The interview was basic and barely had technical questions. It was more of an iq test and hr interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy as during interview it was clear they were desperate and it was easy to pressure then for a higher salary than they were comfortable with.

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in January 2013.

Interview

I joined the company as a fresh engineer and that's how thing went on for me :
    1.a short and very brief call from HR department
    2.Paper test to evaluate my knowledge as a Fresh engineer
    3.Oral test again discussing techinal knowlege
    4.Group Interview to evaluate team work and socializing abilities, stress management and etc
    5.Interview with the direct manager
    6.Offer negotiation

Interview Questions

• I've been asked in the group interview to evaluate my teammates. Say my evaluation out loud and then ask one of them to leave the team. The important point was to notice every single details that your team mate or your opponent team members were saying. You would be asked to justify your idea.   Answer Question

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2012.

Interview

1-initial technical interview
    2-English and HR
    3-Overall interview with hiring manager and may ask some technical questions
    4-getting an offer

Interview Questions

• what is difference bet. TUP and ISUP   1 Answer

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2012.

Interview

Simple. Brief. Since it is an entry level, interview is more on educational background, trainings and certifications obtained. It is a one on one interview with a Department Head.

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Makati City (Philippines)) in February 2012.

Interview

I got the job opening from one of my college batch mate who was already working in Huawei. Within a few days after submitting my CV, I was scheduled for an interview. The interview itself was fast and not that much of technical aspect as I was the last to be interview and at that time, most employess were from my university and so I think that had some bearing on me getting the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my transcript and the trainings that I had during college. Also, they asked me about GSM Network Architecture.   Answer Question

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in November 2011.

Interview

3 interviews: first will be a technical interview with the team leader/technical expert in the organization. Questions will be all technical and related to the job post. also, detailed information on related technical matters will be evaluated.
    HR interview is a general interview with HR concerning salary expectations, working hours, etc.
    Final interview will be with line manager which they will inform you about the results of your previous interviews and salary.

Interview Questions

• thorough technical questions related to job title, detail technical information evaluation   1 Answer

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Giza (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Giza (Egypt)) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied through a mailing group to the HR email of the company, was contacting after 2 or 3 days by phone, asking me to come for a technical interview. 3 days later i was contacted to attend an HR interview, then the next day i was having a final interview with the Director.

Interview Questions

• Can a VLR hold more subscribers than HLR?   1 Answer

Core Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bangkok (Thailand)) in June 2010.

Interview

First, you have to take a personality test and interview with the head of department about what you want to do. Then, they ask you to prepare the presentation about some particular network element and present to them 7 days later. If passed, you are to interview with the head of Thailand office and HR in the last round.

Interview Questions

• What is your difficult problem you've been through and how you get over it?   Answer Question