Huawei Technologies Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

They have a phone interview process for basic questions. After that it would be a individual interview that will ask what is written in your resumes.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared what you are applying technically. What the company wants and what they looking for on that positions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

-I had 2 skype interviews with the hiring managers and the director. They then asked me to drive to a nearby division for another ( final) TV interview. Inever get a chance to fly there and believe it was due to the cost.
    -Overall no difficult question at all. They want to know what type of experience you had in that particular position.
    -The final one they asked me to put a PPT about this position. I reported to the rpesident who was in TV.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what is your understanding about this position ? You need to mention what is the key to impress the director.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I declined first as they mentioned about the budget is tight. The offer is only a few thounds above my current level.
    Then the recuiter came back after two weeks and gave me 16% salary increase. It is still under my expecation but I am looking at the long term growth for this company. The bonus also sounds good.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

2 times, one time with manager and one time with HR. we talk alot and can understand work and environment.application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

• what is your potential ?
      what is your plan in next five years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Houston, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

they ask me if i'm us citizen, i said no and boom, good bye/

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2007.

Interview

I have been referred by my friend. It is too important. After one phone interview, we set a onsite interview. One day interview include: one on one, group meeting, and one presentation has been gived. After onsite interview, if both are interested, go to further process. Then HR will talk the offer, and negotiate the offer.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

first phone interview with a director; basic technical questions
    second phone interview with a group of PhD engineers and managers; very detailed questions about research work and wireless/PHY/MAC related questions, ranging from 3G UMTS to 4G LTE to WiFi to next-gen networks
    third interview was an on-site interview doing presentation, and few rounds of technical Q and A

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2013.

Interview

1. 3 stage of interview, HR, Team Leader, department Manager
    2. Interview questions are average, which may include technical questions and current market trend.
    3. Hiring manager was nice, you might need to have sufficient understanding towards mandarin speaking.
    4. Office environment is good, white in color. process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Current Telco market trend
      TCP/IP   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing much for negotiate. package was good.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in June 2012.

Interview

You can introduce your advantages with the position what you want to have. The experience what you have in current is very important to show to the interviewer. Meanwhile, the salary what you expext should be discussed in the interview

Interview Questions

• Did you have any experience with this position?   1 Answer
    • What is you salary expect?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langfang (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Langfang (China)) in January 2012.

Interview

phone interview and 1:1 technical interview are necessary and same.
    the other stage, everyone have different.

There is no suitable job

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2011.

Interview

The overall process was very smooth, all took about 1 week from the date I sent in application to giving out an offer. The interview was around 2-3 hours long which included 1 to 1 interview with hr manager and a short presentation.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the overall system of WCDMA system and draw a network diagram to show every interface in between.   Answer Question

The offer was on 1 year contract basis