Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pathetic.
    I received a call from Consultant for an opening. I went there to attend. I really don't understand how can be a junior level person take a interview of senior person. She started asking few basic questions and then i Grilled her on Human resources. In the end she said that the concern senior person is not available so we will call you again.
    Really sad to see this kind of behaviour.

Interview Questions

• What is your total Exp.
      What team size are you handling.
      Why are you looking change.

No technical questions. In terms of recruitment they do not talk about numbers. May be the donot have idea about that.   1 Answer

Dbms Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

telephonic technical round followed by hr round...the interviewer wa very polite and give time for answers .it interview done in 2 round.they put us on hold and till we are waiting for the results,hope all will be good.

Interview Questions

• how to create a table?how to delete table?all questions realted to dbms.what are views?
      what are joins and its type?   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a direct Walk-in interview which took place in 4 steps.Starting with a one hour general aptitude followed by one technical round , one HR round and one IQ interview.they all took one after the other.Technical round and HR round were conducted by four of the senior level employees of the comapny.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

1st was technical round in which basic networking question were asked . And then HR round which was easy mainly salary negotiation . well behaved HR staff , no problem for fresher .so much to learn .

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview 1 technical (45 mins approx) 2nd round with manager (checks ur attitude and soft skills) 3rd : HR (just salary discussion) it took almost 1 full month to release the offer letter process was too easy at my time

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

First I got interview call from company HR over phone where my personal information was checked. It was one to one interview with Owner, then skills review by employer, later background verification, then salary discussion finally.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Technical interview followed by HR

Negotiation

no negotiations

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

There was a technical knowledge test of decent difficulty level to begin with on the first day and they screened out 70% of the candidates in that process.
    Second day, we had an IQ test of medium difficulty, screening out again 70% of the rest candidates.
    Final day, I was interviewed first on technical grounds by a group of 2 senior technical directors and then by an HR panel to check on the HR requirements.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As it was a campus recruitment, all were to be offered the same salary package. So, not much to negotiate. But if you going for off-campus placement, do ensure that you negotiate for the highest salary possible because appraisals are quite tight once you're in.