Huawei Technologies Software Engineer With 2+ Years of Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer With 2+ Years of Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Hi,
I have attended the interview with huweai in november 2011. The interview process here is very long and includes more technical chanllenge. For me the have conduted 8-rounds in two days.
1-objective technical exam then 1-technical exam and asked programs(DB connection pooling, linked list, memory leakage, dead lock, etc). and then 2- technical rounds(These rounds conbduted by the employees in that project, and they will give the opinion about us. Here every buddy will come and give one program and ask to solve it.)
and then i havegone through 3- managerial rounds and final HR round.

On the same day evening i got the ofer withat company. But they have given only 40% hike in my salary.

Interview Questions

• Programs like remove the duplicate numbers in sorted array by scanning the array only once, means {1,1,2,3,6,8,8,8,8}-->{1,2,3,6,8}, producer and consumer problem, and finding the sum of diagonal elemts in array of any size, etc   2 Answers

Reason for Rejection :
1) They are expecting more form me(means need to work around 11-14hrs perday).
2) They are giving 4.5lakhs for freshers, but they gave only 5.6 for 1.9 yers professional.