Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Finance Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Vashi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

About 2 dozen of us reached the Huawei Vashi Navi Mumbai location for this walk-in. I and my friend went together since we both were interested in the job. I had received an email from Huawei for the walk-in and my friend had not but he accompanied because he too was interested in the role. Ridiculous type of hiring was done. People walking-in after we walked-in were given interview opportunity before we did. Again, for us too the ridiculous human resource guy said that we must have all documentation ready but I and my friend and few others who were still awaiting interview opportunity noticed that all others got multiple shots at interviews and even offers. But for us, despite waiting for hours and hours, and not yet been given even a single opportunity for interview, we were asked to immediately locate some internet cafe and get prints of our documents. How do they ask for documents even before giving us any single shot at interview? And why other candidates who got interview chances and even got offers were not forced to provide documents in advance (the way we all unfortunate ones were forced to provide in advance)? Moreover, I also noticed among other candidates that there was a duo (two candidates who supposedly were friends) was talking to each other that they know someone in the company and are certain of getting jobs. I clearly remember their faces. They both got multiple shots at interviews and then offers - and that was the time they were told to provide documents. But we few who were left to look after ourselves..we were told to first get all documentation even before any single interview being done. Crazy and sick HR. The feel that we got was that it was pre-planned for a few candidates that they will anyway get offers. Maybe some kickbacks were involved which the company's top officials may not be aware of. Maybe the human resources was just taking undue advantage of its position. When we few were asked to go locate an internet cafe, we left the company building. We were all discussing how reckless manner the entire walk-in has been handled. One of the candidates coming out of the building with us just was so frustrated, he told he will just leave and not come back to this ridiculous place. We could agree with him and his anger; but we continued with gathering the prints of our documents and went back for the interview. But overall this was the worst ever handled interview one could ever imagine. Most of the hiring that happened must actually be undone and company management should examine the wrongdoing of the human resources.

Project Finance Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Got the call from Huawei hr asking about job experience and reason for leaving
    interview has been taken by one chiniz and one indian
    Normal work experience related questions has been ask
    Issue offer letter after one month

Interview Questions

• About the work experience in previous organisation   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Written test followed by two technical round....the first round was quit easy...most of question based on C Language....Second round little bit difficult....they asked something new which you never heard but you use every day in life...

Interview Questions

• Base on c++ that print a 1 to 100 question with out using a loop...   Answer Question

VAS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

3 rounds technical interview.
    1 round with the HR

Interview Questions

• When they asked me about the coding part for the SMSC aplication.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good. I enjoyed it a lot.