Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in Plano, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX).

Interview

Phone interviews and in person presentations. Interviewed with HR, Marketing, Sales and President. The presentation was quite in depth and a marketing plan had to be completed for a specific carrier partner.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

40 minutes phone interview, all the questions were related the related technical knowledge and previous experience and a very fast on-site interview that ask you some non-technical questions.

Capital Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on line, then one month later, get an onsite interview. interview by HR for 20 minutes and by finance manager and a co-worker I will work with for 1 hour. they are very nice and friendly. two days later got an offer and discussed about salary. not high~

Interview Questions

• what is your career goal? what do you learn from your last job and projects? How is your excel skills?   Answer Question

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX).

Interview

Got a phone interview from the HR employee and set an on-site one.

Interview Questions

• Asked to identify how many antennas are there in a cellphone   1 Answer

Negotiation

When can I become a full time employee?

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

-I had 2 skype interviews with the hiring managers and the director. They then asked me to drive to a nearby division for another ( final) TV interview. Inever get a chance to fly there and believe it was due to the cost.
    -Overall no difficult question at all. They want to know what type of experience you had in that particular position.
    -The final one they asked me to put a PPT about this position. I reported to the rpesident who was in TV.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what is your understanding about this position ? You need to mention what is the key to impress the director.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I declined first as they mentioned about the budget is tight. The offer is only a few thounds above my current level.
    Then the recuiter came back after two weeks and gave me 16% salary increase. It is still under my expecation but I am looking at the long term growth for this company. The bonus also sounds good.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

contact with the customer and the engineer to enhance the service.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview and a panel interview. Overall the interview questions were average. Several questions on projects and basic questions on telecommunications were asked.

ESL Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Initial interviews were done over the phone. Afterwards, I was brought into the office where I had interviews with about 4 different groups of people, some video phoned, some in person. I was asked about specific topics and was expected to be able to discuss what I would do and had to demonstrate what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a centralized queue management system could be used for streaming communications.   Answer Question
    • Why are you leaving your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not much room to negotiate. The offer was a very large increase from my previous base salary so I had little room to try to get more.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

I interviewed the manager and the I.T. Team, then two months later they were ready to hire me. It took that long for them to get the paperwork done through HQ (China)

Negotiation

I was asked via the telephone what my expectations were. I was given a range and I chose a middle number to be competitive.