Huawei Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Three stage hiring process (HR, Functional department and managment). Phone interview with HR, Face to face interview with functional department and management. English knowledge is required mandatory. Interview includes questionary and professional skills test. Hiring process lasts about two-three weeks. For the Former employess who recomended the new candidate there is some hiring bonuses in case of candidate mathes position and passed interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kiev (Ukraine)).

Interview

Have strange ipinin hiw to held an interview - may not contact fir few weeks even of the feedback is Good after the interview - promise one amount of selary during interview - on the Job order it is different

Interview Questions

• Experience with Huawei equipment   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruitment agency. I had a telephone interview with the recruitment agency. It was a competency based interview. The next step was the assessment center in Reading (UK). The process was clear, all the different stages were well explained in advance. The assessment center was of average difficulty. All the interviewers were Asians and I personally had difficulties in understanding their English.

Interview Questions

• Why Huawei?
      Why this role?
      Do you Know about any competitors?
      1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in July 2016.

Interview

Personality phone interview, followed by a 1-1 video interview. I was asked questions about my CV, why I wanted to work at Huawei and why I wanted the role. I was also asked about the what I knew about the company and its competitors. This was followed by competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you demonstrated leadership skills.   2 Answers
    • Give an example of a situation where you had to complete a project without enough time to complete it in.   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a situation where you had to deal with someone who was resistant to your ideas.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2016.

Interview

After two phone interviews in English and Chinese, I was finally invited to a personal interview in a local office (mostly English, a bit of Portuguese and very basic Chinese). After this first local one I was called to the headquarters in São Paulo where I was interviewed in English and Chinese.
    The interviewer got invasively private and got quite rude when asking about family background and motivations. Toward the end of the interview he typed on his phone and got on wechat...

Interview Questions

• What qualified you for a job with us?
      Why did you decide to apply for this job?
      What are our strengths?
      How would you deal with a task that your boss gives you before leaving for a business trip?
      What does efficiency mean to you?
      What is your biggest professional achievement so far?
      1 Answer
    • Tell me five aspects you like about Chinese culture.   1 Answer
    • Would you be willing to change your location for the job?   1 Answer
    • Why did you decide to work abroad?   1 Answer
    • Does your family approve of your ambitions?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Got the call from HR about the interview schedule. On the interview day, I met up with the director of delivery, the first thing he asked was am I able to speak mandarin.
    Once I said yes, the whole interview was conducted in mandarin.

The next thing he asked was when can I start work? And after that, he asked about my asking price, and I'm hired.

Piece of cakes so long are you well-verse in mandarin, as the director's proficiency in English is bad.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Recently attended interview at Huawei. Completed 1 technical and managerial Interview and suddenly there is no communication from HR. Asked about the feedback several times whether it is Positive or negative, but there is no response from HR. There is should be clear communication to the candidates whether it is +ve or -ve. Just wondering what kind of culture Huawei is following. I suspect Huawei is simply giving job adds with out having real requirement and wasting candidates time. Those who are applying for Huawei should consider this Culture.

Interview Questions

• All questions are pretty easy but managerial interview is very random and he does not know what he is asking.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was well organised. It was organised in styled meeting room with good variety of refresh drinks. HR manager did short explanation about company working culture specific and run through short Q&A session. On the second stage, hiring manager joint the interview and the focus was turned to job specific activities.

Interview Questions

• Being provided with company working culture specific, if I want to work for them?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

total 3 interview process 1)HR interview 2)Senior manager interview 3)HR director interview
    total take 2 week to know the result for myself. i have done this interview 5 years ago, i not sure what is new process now

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)).

Interview

Interview process was very fast. First a phone call approach, then 2 on site interviews including 1 technical and 1 from HR. Straight forward needs expression and clear targets presentation. Difficulty on bilingual communication with interviewer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview process is the shortages on english level from Chinese staff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary