Huawei Technologies Interview Questions in Romania

Updated Jan 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 1.6K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania

Application

I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Romania)

Interview

It was one of the few weird experiences in interviews. Two of the three people who interviewed me had never seen my CV before and we're basically reading it in front of me...

Interview Questions
  • what are your presenting skills?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest) in Sep 2020

Interview

First contacted by a recruiting agency, setup three interviews with the team in Romania and China, then salary and welfare discussion with internal HR, received the offer from the agency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very nice team. We had remote interview. They were very kind. You need to have at least a background in accounting but they help you with the answers. The process takes just 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Accounting based questions. Different tasks

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interview was ok. The Team Leader was friendly, I didn't feel any pressure. 10-15 minutes of an in-English dialogue. After the tehnical interview, the programmed me for the psychological interview, which again was ok, (lasted for about 30-40 min).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest)

Interview

IT was a four steps interview. The first one with the team leader assessing my technical skills. The second one was with the Service Manager, which was less technical, asking more about my general past experience. The third interview was again with the Service Manager and Sales Manager which was more like the previous one and the final was with HR.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how would I troubleshoot a customer's issue.

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest) in May 2018

Interview

They came to my University for a presentation, I applied online. A brief 30 minute interview about why I decided to apply, testing my english skills, my future plans and how's a normal day for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest) in Aug 2017

Interview

Polite interviewers, easy questions, mostly related to simple Linux commands and SQL language. Felt like an very easy exam. A surprise came during the HR interview when told that most personnel is not hired directly by Huawei, but rather by the bias of another company and the contract is renewed at the end of each year. Also, the salary I have requested seemed to be too high with respect to what they were able to offer. No answer came, not even after I have send an e-mail to ask about the status of my application.

Interview Questions
  • Command to delete a non empty folder

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest) in Nov 2016

Interview

The interview consisted of a technical test (SQL, linux, QA), followed by talks with the one who corrected it, discussions with someone from HR and then with a manager that was interested in knowing if I'm ok with traveling abroad and what other things I've done prior to this interview at faculty and work. The manager said the salary he can offer taking into account their budget and how the interview went until then. The process took a little over 2 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest) in Nov 2016

Interview

3 stage process: HR, technical and manager in the same day. Only the technical interview part actually seems to matter. Need to know basic SQL, Linux and some ideas regarding testing software (BSS would probably be a plus).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

quite extensive tecnical interview with a lot of tests and questions about specific topics. It took plce with more personel, technical and not technical. Finally there was a group assesment about non technical, soft skills and company presence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews