Huawei Technologies Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Sales Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Austin, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Technical interview, Director interview, HR interview, VP interview, CEO interview. Communication is very important. You have to have good picture of the job, future. You must have passion on this job. You must understand the job. I like the whole process, it is efficient. And it will find people match this company very well. .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in February 2015.

Interview

The process was very simple and fast. After being contacted by HR, I was interviewed by two sales managers and advanced in the process. The next and last step was an interview with the BU Director through Skype and then received an offer. Everybody was absolutely professional, polite and clear on expectations and job requirements. Looks like an excellent company to work for where the objectives are defined and your opinion can shape the strategy. Really enjoined those three weeks from the initial contact until the proposal.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience on sales?
      How do you engage with your customers?
      If a customer wants to make business with us, how do you choose the right products for their needs?
      Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in October 2013.

Interview

Firstly, we went through the group interview, then chat with the technology manager to verify with your reference files, next we talk with the sales manager, At last we have an English test and get my offer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhenzhen (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Shenzhenzhen (China)) in January 2012.

Interview

After a first brief presentation I've been introduced to the manager of the division. They check your background and ask for some questions regarding how you would manage some business situations.
    People are just Chinese, working culture completly chinese with few leaders and many workers. All the people very nice and polite. Office environment not really good but acceptable. Salaries really too low, but high possibility to get bonuses during the year.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the internal communication of a project in a corporate communication prospective?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Almaty (Kazakhstan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Almaty (Kazakhstan)) in July 2009.

Interview

Gone though only 1 interview at the begiinning of Huawei country office estabilshment. However, made a marketing 40-page research about sales perspectives in 5-10 years.

Interview Questions

• Can you wait before we can provide you with the salary you require? How long? Mmm.. a couple of month? a half of a year?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in September 2014.

Interview

Telco mit Headhunter, Telco und anschließend Treffen mit HR Recruiter, anschließend 2 weitere Treffen mit Supervisor,
    Anschließend hat der Genehmigungsprozess ca 2-3 Monate gedauert. Da ich einen unbefristeten Vertrag haben wollte, waren hierfür weitere Genehmigungen aus China erforderlich: insgeamt wird alles bis ins kleinste geplant und muss von China HQ genehmigt werden.

Interview Questions

• Welche Kontakte kann man mitbringen? Welches Gehalt hat man bisher verdient (mit Gehaltsnachweis)? Wieviel Reisetätigkeit verträgt man?   1 Answer