Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

normal very normal typically normal, unbelived normal, huawei, just for fun, not very interesting, really, a, b, and c, theis is more than 2o words to say, oh haha, two naive and simple questions. believe me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

face to face interview with one engineer and one hr. The engineer asks questions about your resume and the hr just listens. And he introduces currently available openings. Either English or Mandarin is ok.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Online test for personality and an online test involving 3 technical questions. Then phone interview covering resume and technical questions. I didn't get an onsite but I've heard there will be one once you passed all the tests and interviews before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

They asked some java basic questions and then let me do some simple coding questions. and then they introduce the company to me and the rest of the candidates. Onsite takes about 2 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

First I applied it online, then I got an online assessment. I completed it and waited about half an hour and I got the phone interview. It took about half an hour to complete the interview, he asked me many technical questions and lots of details of my projects.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

3 phone interviews; not focus on coding skill but more interested on your background and related experience. Each phone interview lasts about 45mins. After all the interviews, you will receive offer 3 days later, if you performance well.

Interview Questions

• Linux kernel knowledge and how to write a basic device driver   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Four round, first round is simple algorithm and project questions; Second round is group interview to test your personality whether match the company culture or not. Third round is to test your psychology. Fourth is to interview with the manager, just chat. Then got the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Went through a handful of phone interviews, some of which discussed technical responsibilities and some of which discussing the project itself. There was a technical phone interview as well where I discussed many common interview questions with the interviewer. This interview took about 45 minutes to an hour.
    After the interviews were completed, I was sent and NDA form and asked to sign it. After the fact, there were more phone calls about the compensation and relocation and start date.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

very difficult critiqued me on everything

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Dumb and ill-informed by American standards. Good intentions aside, they have difficulty finding qualified talent to run the show. Not worth the trouble to interview here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple.