Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

face to face interview with one engineer and one hr. The engineer asks questions about your resume and the hr just listens. And he introduces currently available openings. Either English or Mandarin is ok.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Online test for personality and an online test involving 3 technical questions. Then phone interview covering resume and technical questions. I didn't get an onsite but I've heard there will be one once you passed all the tests and interviews before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

They asked some java basic questions and then let me do some simple coding questions. and then they introduce the company to me and the rest of the candidates. Onsite takes about 2 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

First I applied it online, then I got an online assessment. I completed it and waited about half an hour and I got the phone interview. It took about half an hour to complete the interview, he asked me many technical questions and lots of details of my projects.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

very difficult critiqued me on everything

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The first round was aptitude,a normal one followed by a coding round in which they asked three questions. The selection for this round required a minimum of two questions to be answered correctly. Then there were two technical rounds followed by an HR one.

Interview Questions

• They asked particularly about linked list data structure,c++,sorting algorithms, logical questions were asked mainly in the second technical round.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

So, I applied through their website, which was primarily focussed on recruitment for overseas students. I filled the complete application and applied for 2-3 positions , analog IC engineer being my top priority. I got an email after 2weeks (approx) after filling the online application and was called for the interview in Shenzhen , China . The email stated that the position is for *IC and Device Engineer* and I…

Interview Questions

• Leetcode questions and something about embedid systems   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Jamshedpur (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

it consists of 6 round:
    1 Aptitude test(40 quest 40 min)
       Aptitude round are average. try to solve min 15 question from each section
    2 coding round( 3 quest 1 hour)
    3 resume shortlist
    4 technical Round
    5 Technical Round
    6 HR

Interview Questions

• tell me about your project
      which subject are you study this semester
      one coding ques based on linked list
      one coding ques based on matrix
      same question from compiler design
      Answer Question
    • same question based on DBMS
      OOPS based question
      what is waterfall model
      same question from computer networks
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Jamshedpur (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

they asked about data structure and about my project. There were 5 rounds. first was written test, and remaining were technical interview. And last one was hr. In first round there were two code which was easy and aptitude qstn. the level was easy. after that we were called to other college for the interview. it was pool campus and package was 10 lpa. the interview began at 8 am .

Interview Questions

• what is trie,tree,linked list and project related question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews after initial screening. First was technical round where data structures,OS were asked. In second round i was asked few puzzles and to code them.
    Finally there was HR.