Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Dumb and ill-informed by American standards. Good intentions aside, they have difficulty finding qualified talent to run the show. Not worth the trouble to interview here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple.

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

Interview

Single day interview which had a written test and the selected ones will be interviewed the same day. Had three rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR. Technical round was fairly easy. Once you reach HR round, the job is almost sure.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

written test on c/c++ language, after clearing
    three round technical round, one round manger, and HR.
    technical round can be 1 to 1 or panel, mainly checking problem solving skill and core cs subjects

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The first round was aptitude,a normal one followed by a coding round in which they asked three questions. The selection for this round required a minimum of two questions to be answered correctly. Then there were two technical rounds followed by an HR one.

Interview Questions

• They asked particularly about linked list data structure,c++,sorting algorithms, logical questions were asked mainly in the second technical round.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

So, I applied through their website, which was primarily focussed on recruitment for overseas students. I filled the complete application and applied for 2-3 positions , analog IC engineer being my top priority. I got an email after 2weeks (approx) after filling the online application and was called for the interview in Shenzhen , China . The email stated that the position is for *IC and Device Engineer* and I…

Interview Questions

• Leetcode questions and something about embedid systems   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Jamshedpur (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

it consists of 6 round:
    1 Aptitude test(40 quest 40 min)
       Aptitude round are average. try to solve min 15 question from each section
    2 coding round( 3 quest 1 hour)
    3 resume shortlist
    4 technical Round
    5 Technical Round
    6 HR

Interview Questions

• tell me about your project
      which subject are you study this semester
      one coding ques based on linked list
      one coding ques based on matrix
      same question from compiler design
      Answer Question
    • same question based on DBMS
      OOPS based question
      what is waterfall model
      same question from computer networks

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Vellore (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was done very smoothly, There were 5 rounds in total, the first being aptitude and logical, the second one is coding round, the third and fourth are the technical interview and the final round is the HR interview. The first two rounds were kept in the college as an online test. It was quite easy if you have a good grip over aptitude and good knowledge on c and cpp.
    The first technical interview was based mainly on your coding knowledge.
    the second was based on the logics which you use. the logic needs to be efficient. If you give a correct answer but the logic is not that good can lead you to trouble.
    The coding test can be done in any language you are comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• Few Programming questions
      Logical Questions
      the questions which they ask are completely new and random. I have searched the questions after I came home and didn't find any such questions over the internet

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kochi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was 4 round interview process. First round was an aptitude plus programming test. It was conducted through Cocubes. The eligible peoples were called for 3 level interview process. In first round, they asked about projects i had done. In second round it was programming knowledge test. Third round was HR

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Jamshedpur (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

they asked about data structure and about my project. There were 5 rounds. first was written test, and remaining were technical interview. And last one was hr. In first round there were two code which was easy and aptitude qstn. the level was easy. after that we were called to other college for the interview. it was pool campus and package was 10 lpa. the interview began at 8 am .

Interview Questions

• what is trie,tree,linked list and project related question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There will be total 5 rounds.
    1.Aptitude Section-Written
    2.Programming Section-Written
    3.1st Technical Interview
    4.2nd Technical Interview
    5.HR Interview/Skype Interview

The written round will be conducted by Cocubes and there will be 45 minutes to solve 70 question. Then in 2nd round 3 different programs wiil be there and the duration to solve those programs is One Hour.The length of each interview is around 45minutes.Then result will be announced after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude section is a bit easy but lengthy.You should be quick enough to solve the questions.
      Technical Rounds are completely related to Programming for both ETC and CSE.