Huawei Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.2

164 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kochi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was 4 round interview process. First round was an aptitude plus programming test. It was conducted through Cocubes. The eligible peoples were called for 3 level interview process. In first round, they asked about projects i had done. In second round it was programming knowledge test. Third round was HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Jamshedpur (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

they asked about data structure and about my project. There were 5 rounds. first was written test, and remaining were technical interview. And last one was hr. In first round there were two code which was easy and aptitude qstn. the level was easy. after that we were called to other college for the interview. it was pool campus and package was 10 lpa. the interview began at 8 am .

Interview Questions

• what is trie,tree,linked list and project related question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in January 2017.

Interview

I did process from my college placement.
    There were 4 rounds- 1 online test, 2 technical, 1 HR.
    I cleared the written then gave 1 technical round and got rejected.
    One of our classmates cleared all rounds.

Interview Questions

• Written was nice, organized via hackerrank and consists of technical aptitude and 2 coding questions.
      In the interview, he focused mainly on the project and asked one puzzle of 3 bags with mango and orange.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There will be total 5 rounds.
    1.Aptitude Section-Written
    2.Programming Section-Written
    3.1st Technical Interview
    4.2nd Technical Interview
    5.HR Interview/Skype Interview

The written round will be conducted by Cocubes and there will be 45 minutes to solve 70 question. Then in 2nd round 3 different programs wiil be there and the duration to solve those programs is One Hour.The length of each interview is around 45minutes.Then result will be announced after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude section is a bit easy but lengthy.You should be quick enough to solve the questions.
      Technical Rounds are completely related to Programming for both ETC and CSE.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews after initial screening. First was technical round where data structures,OS were asked. In second round i was asked few puzzles and to code them.
    Finally there was HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview
    They asked questions about HTML5 java c c++ c# CSS JavaScript .
    They also asked about sorting searching
    Algorithms puzzle .
    Database : Sybase Oracle MySQL
    Aptitude and reasoning were easy

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Written Apti+java,followed by 2 rounds of technical then managerial and finally HR.
    Apti and java consists of 30 questions each.
    In Technical 1,Programming as well as conceptual question.
    In Technical 2,Problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find number of squares in the chessboard.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round was apti which consists of quantitative and logical questions.
    It was quit easy.
    And then C programming questions(mcq).Questions were from strings, pointers, preproccessor, data types and expressions,etc.
    Then were two rounds on technical.
    This company is not language oriented so have command on any language.
    Questions will be based on what language you choose.

Interview Questions

• there were two technical rounds
      technical 1:
      questions were from data structures mostly linked list and stacks.
      And then from multithreading.
      technical 2:
      this was a puzzle round.Actually it depends on there mood.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round is written test it consists of 3 sections in that we choose two aptitude is mandatory and we either c or java..
    2nd and 3rd rounds are technical rounds in that they ask programs to write
    final round is hr and manageral round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was lengthy.There were four rounds plus one written test.They ask you c++ data structures,OS,Networking basics,puzzles.For the written test you can prepare from some CAT exam questions.Rest of the interview was normal.Nothing difficult.Each interview round went on for about 1 hour.Never join the company as a contract member.