Huawei Technologies Staff Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Staff Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen from a employee that would be equivalent to a peer. Follow-up by another phone interview from the hiring manager. Travel arrangements were made for an all day on-site interview that included both 1:1 interviews, panel interview and remote site web interface interviews. Mostly technical questions related to job function.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in the field? Describe job and process start to finish? What tools and software am I proficient in? What do I perceive as my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary, Relocation and start date

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview followed by in person interview followed by telepresence interview with China team

Interview Questions

• some basic C++ and C questions and mostly on the resume and domain knowledge.   Answer Question
    • china team asked every thing in my resume, so be prepare to answer any questions on the domains mentioned in resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

thir offer is better than my previous base salary, so there was not much room to negotiate

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ufa, Bashkortostan (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Ufa, Bashkortostan (Russia)) in July 2009.

Interview

3 levels - HR, Department Head, General Manager.

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in December 2008.

Interview

the first interview is phone interview by a staff engineer...pure technical no behavior questions...the second around interview is by a manager based in Dallas...the question is again very technical and tough...then I was invited for onsite interview in their office in Plano, where I was interviewed by 4 engineers and 1 HR.