Huawei Technologies Wireless Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huawei Technologies Wireless Engineer Interview Questions

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was thorough, but in the end if they need people, they will take you, just to show potential. Also, it depends on who the interviewer is, because some people are more strict than other.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huawei Technologies

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2013.

Interview

The process of interview is very useful for us, The interviewer asked me about my experiences and job description. what is your ability and capability, strength and weakness from yourself. you should be able to do explain about what is your difficulty about your job experiences when you are working on it.

Work Experiences
    PT Huawei Tech Investment
    Jakarta
    November 2013 –November 2015

Wireless Engineer
    Assurance Manage Service (AMS) Departement
    Major Tasks:
    • Integration BTS3900/BSC6900 on site.
    • Operation & Maintenance for GSM/UMTS/LTE from M2000/U2000 .
    • Monitoring alarm and troubleshooting BTS/BSC from M2000/U2000
    • Assist Maintenance Manager to do presentation about KPI Performance to customer
    • Drive test sites and Optimization
    • BSS ( Operation, Maintenance, troubleshooting, Quality Standards, BSS parameters, Project, O&M).
    • Optimization KPI Performance PT Indosat Tbk
    • Support make a contingency plan and topology for BSS Indosat Wireless product .
    • Site Survey
    • Coordination with Project team and RND/GTAC Huawei about trouble ticket issue
    • Upgrade BTS/BSC and Monitoring KPI performance after upgrade
    • Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications of Huawei Wireless Product
    • Perform in Building acceptance test and outdoor coverage test
    • Involve new technologies trial and provide trial and recommendation report.
    • Process Knowledge in cellular, RF, RF propagation and wireless engineering
    • Assist Maintenance Manager to do presentation to customer about KPI performance report

Interview Questions

• what is the job description   1 Answer

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Lagos (Nigeria)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was held in one of the meeting rooms. It was less formal, and not structured. I suppose the interviewer want to satisfy that the potential employee has BASIC knowledge and capacity to learn. As most of the HW technology and tools are proprietary, they do not expect you to know some of the specifics.

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2008.

Interview

1. Interview with user (Wireless Manager)
    2. Interview with Head of TSD (Technical Sales Department)
    3. Interview with HR Manager and Recruitment Specialist

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are pretty basic covering my educational background and wireless technologies in general (GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, etc).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I don't negotiate on salary or the benefit.