Hudson Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hudson Global Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There was no real interview process. Just an introduction and verification of your license. For document review they are just looking for warm bodies due too their low ball pay scale.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Tarrytown, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Meet with everyone in the department. I was asked different questions about my past work history and my education. I was brought in for about 2 hours and was able to get all of my questions asked. I was excited to join the team after meeting with everyone. It was not a formal interview, very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an email from the recruiter I was working with and she sent me an email with the offer.

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by behavior questions and test on scheduling. The next day had phone interview with Manager, 24 hours later had phone interview with two Managers from client.

Interview Questions

• Do I prefer contract or full-time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Global in May 2014.

Interview

3 round interview process. Typically starts with a phone screen then meeting the manager in addition to some other members on the team you may report to. Nothing out of the ordinary in the interview process.

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I heard from a recruiter (by phone)and came in to fill out the HR documents. The recruiter explained how the company worked, how would we be contacted. The paperwork took about 10 minutes to complete and the interview was also about 10 minutes long. The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more than 6 years ago, and I do not recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hudson Global in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was with two managers and both were very professional yet laid back enough to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The entire process lasted about 3 hours and was a mixture of technical and behavioral questions, as expected. I was walked out after the interview finished and received feedback in 24 hours that I had been selected for hire.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I managed a large volume of requisitions.   1 Answer

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hudson Global (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Took months. Consensus-style decision making. No clarity around what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions

• We have one more person for you to meet, are you OK with that? This went on for months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Also took forever

Document Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype by hiring manager. It was a wonderful interview. Recruiter seemed very eager to fill the position.

Supply Chain and Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hudson Global (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruitment consultant at Hudson was extremely professional from the get go. The provided invaluable tips on improving CV formatting that potential employers would prefer to see when assessing a candidate for the role. The turnaround time in responding to an inquiry was always was met by the agreed time and method. I would highly recommend using their services for when requiring a recruitment agency for future prospects.

Interview Questions

• Challenges and motivations in group environments.   1 Answer

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hudson Global (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

This was a first stage interview, they were very welcoming going through the process at the moment that Hudson is going through. It has been a while where I have been sold to effectively at an initial stage interview and this was that time. V.good

Interview Questions

• What are your drivers, What is your history and what are your inspirations- that type of questioning.   1 Answer