Hudson Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hudson Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hudson Group (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Had an one on one interview for my first interview.
    Relaxed and comfortable with relevant questions asked about previous jobs and how they would help me succeed with their company.
    They would be a good company to work for.

Assistant Warehouse Manager Interview

Interview

I had two one on one interviews about a week apart. Then was told I would hear back the following week, but has been over 2 months and nothing. Don't believe this is a very reputable company to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hudson Group (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Basic previous work experience questions, I felt very comfortable with the interviwer. During the interview he explained to me the inside of the job. He said that he will get to me about the hiring decision in two days.

Interview Questions

• My previous sales experience   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hudson Group (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview didnt last that long. general manager looked over my resume for a minute ask me about my availability then i got hired on the spot. there were other people in the room but it wasnt a group interview.

Interview Questions

• are you available full time   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes I was able to negotiate based upon my experience history

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hudson Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview lead to an office interview. I met with the hiring manager and the senior manager. It was a very easy conversation and felt that we were both genuinely seeing if it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a diverse group of individuals that may be irrate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hudson Group (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Basic previous work experience questions, what's my availability and background check. I got offered the job on the spot background check took 2 weeks. Working inside of an airport so going thru security and not being able to bring your own water is a bit of a hastle.

Specialty Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hudson Group (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was very decent and it called you back right away. You do have to go through the whole screening process of course which takes 7 days because you will be working for not only Husson Group but also for JFK. The process was not so bad but they do tend to forget sometimes to keep you updated.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you how well do you know your product, and they will proceed to ask you to sell it to them on the spot and also they will ask if getting to work at the set time they will give will be a problem for you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hudson Group.

Interview

It was inside of the airport. The job fair flyer said to meet at a certain place, but no one was there. i asked my way around.I was called into their office in another concourse. The manager who interview was extremely nice.

Interview Questions

I had plans on moving out of state, a much better job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hudson Group (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Got an email and met the HR person at the airport cafe. Talked about my experience and he explained about job. He offered me a job right then and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How much am I making? Why am I applying for this position? When can I start?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be yourself. Smile and be friendly.

Inventory Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hudson Group (East Rutherford, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty thorough and straight forward. They ask you about your resume and what your qualifications are and if it matches the requirements they need, they will hire you. The boss was very easy-going and not that hard to connect with. We conversed pretty well. It is all about the first impression of the person and I believe I caught her attention.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of this position?   1 Answer