Hudson's Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hudson's Furniture

2.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (Pinellas Park, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Started off by overselling the position. Seemed like they desperately needed people. No past sales experience needed. Interviewed with skip and lisa. Both interviews went okay. They seemed more interested in when I could start rather than explaining much about the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in furniture before   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture.

Interview

There is a series of two to three interviews, first with the Store Manager, then possibly the Sales Manager and then with the District Manager. After you have been approved for hiring, you are then sent to the Home Store in Sanford, Florida for a 2 week training of which you must be on time for and pass all testing given. They break the training into two parts and during the break you are sent to your prospective stores to get oriented and continue some on the job training practices. Once you have completed all the training requirements you are sent to your store and put on the floor to sale while still completing your 30 required practise training.

Interview Questions

• While interviewing with my then District Manager after each topic of conversation he would ask, "Question, comments?" It really through me for a loop at first, but then I realized he really wanted to bring out any concerns I had about the company and what was expected of me. So its a good thing to really take the time to think of things you want to know of the company and your role in it instead of just concentrating on the questions they are going to ask you.   Answer Question

Design/Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (Sanford, FL).

Interview

The interview was clearly designed to make sure that people of integrity continue to carry on the Hudson's Family business. Questions were straight-forward and the manager made me comfortable right way. Very painless!

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you feel are most important in an employee?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (Orlando, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

positive experience with 2 of the companies representatives it was an enjoyable experience at no time did i feel stressed or under pressure the representatives were also very informative about the company and they expect from their employees

Interview Questions

• what do i feel i could bring to Hudsons as a company   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (West Melbourne, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

2:00PM Appointment. Began immediately .Attended by store manager and senior sales person. Conducted at conference table. Detailed questions about my qualifications, work experience. Interviewee was provided with job details, procedures benefits, company culture and income potential

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (Altamonte Springs, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked questions over the phone, brought me in for a face to face interview and questions. The manager was very honest about expectations, and immediately told me about the pay and benefits as well as having to work every weekend.

Interview Questions

• What's the most important thing in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture.

Interview

interview with store mgr, This was a walk in since I was moving to Florida and in the area purchasing a new home. Very impressed with store and the store manager. Like pay scale,and felt I will be a great fir for the Hudsons family

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (Ormond Beach, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview , the GM asked me questions about my work experience and a bit about myself . He also asked "why i want to work in furniture?" For me its simple i love home decour and design .

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at Husdson's Furniture ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (Altamonte Springs, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I emailed Carl Page, who's the sweetest person you'll ever meet, after finding a post on craigslist, and she replied in and timely and professional manner. After the first interview she set up an appointment with Ray in the Altamonte Springs store where I had my second interview. After that Ray had me come back for a background check and drug test. After passing, I was put on the schedule and started video training.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if I said 100% commission?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hudson's Furniture (Ormond Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable process. Met with Store Manager and Regional Manager at the store prior to offer.
    One on one with both. No pressure and very relaxed. Bring your resume and aspirations. The sky is the limit.
    Was a good fit for all of the things I was trying to accomplish.