Hughes Network Systems Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hughes Network Systems Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Interview

Once your interview is set up with the HR through e-mail, the HR is the person that starts off your interview process with the overview and details of the company. After that, you are interviewed one on one by 4 or 5 people for about 30 minutes at a time, lasting about 4 hours in total. Typical Redhat, Networking, RF questions. Definitely seemed like a good place to work at with good people and a nice work culture.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions were Linux and CCNA based with some RF questions. The more difficult questions that I found were from the systems engineers whom were trying to be tricky. Basically, these questions were mathematical and logical, but presented in the manner that people tend to over think the answer and make it more difficult than it really is. This is very subjective though because it varied from systems engineer to systems engineer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hughes Network Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hughes Network Systems (Germantown, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was very simple, just basic questions. On site interviews lasted for 6 hours, ranged from very easy to difficult. Some one with CCNA certification might find little tough.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hughes Network Systems in April 2010.

Interview

Consisted of a half an hour interview. Questions were mostly from the resume. I was also asked analytical questions like puzzles and riddles.Further some questions were asked about networking basics.

The interviewer seemed more interested in speaking about the company and wanted to impress upon me that this was a very serious and boring entry level job.