Hugo Boss USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hugo Boss USA Interview Questions

2.3

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager on the phone, then I was invited for an in person interview. Generic questions - Why Hugo Boss, walk me through your resume etc. I felt that the interview went well and told I'd be contacted for the next one. I followed up 2-3 times and got the response " We'll get back to you" which never happened.
    I find it extremely rude and surprising that a company this big and powerful can have such an unprofessional hiring process. The least you can do is to send a polite rejection e-mail that would take 1 min of your time, sorry but being busy does not justify anything. If I make up the time to come and interview, you should be able to show the common courtesy to at least inform that person about the outcome. It's called respect and remember, this could happen to you at anytime as well.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Part 1 of the interview was with one girl, very nice but immediately started the interview asking why I wanted to work there and what I could offer (this was for an entry level position). They received my resume from a college friend and called me for an interview for that position, yet they kept asking why I applied for this position. The first girl also mentioned salary 15 minutes into the interview which I thought was unusual. When I asked what their base salary was she said "she didn't know" which was obviously just a lie to see what I would say first.

Second girl was extremely pleasant, a lot more relaxed. Wanted to know more about who I was as a person and how I would work in a group, less formal than the first.

They asked for a second interview (2 interviews is usual for them) but I declined. Didn't feel like I was meant to be there.

Planning- Sizing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted a few days after applying. I met with the Buyer first who was very nice. I was called back to meet with the DMM. She was also nice. I was called for a third interview with HR. I never met with HR last so I thought the process was very strange. HR was strange and the interview was a bit different. I overall thought that I was a good candidate and got the job. I followed up and they said they still didn't decide. I followed up again two weeks later and nothing. Needless to say it's been 3 months and nothing. They could have sent me an email saying NO. I think this is the rudest company to not respect my time. It is very hard to leave work on 3 occasions and go downtown and interview. The least they could do is send a rejection email. I would not want to work for this company after my experience!

CRM Manager Interview

Application

Interview

It took about a month after I applied online. I received a call, answered a few questions. Been told they will contact me back if i were selected for further informartions. I didn't get contacted after the phone screening

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA.

Interview

I got a first interview with the HR intern on the phone and then with the HR coordinator on the phone as well one week later. Both interviews lasted like 20min and were easy/normal.

Concession Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

They have an internship program for which I had applied 6 month prior to the start of the internship. I had two phone interviews, which were really pleasant. First one was conducted by the HR intern and the second one by the HR Generalist. Both were really friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work experience, the company and its brands and why I would be a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA in September 2012.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. You really have to try hard not to get the job. It was mostly about being put in a situtation and how you would handle it. If you have any type of common sense or have any preparation before hand; you should be ok.

Wholesale Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA (New York, NY).

Interview

Absolutely horrible interview process. Completely disorganized and unprofessional company. Office is in a terrible location in New York and had to go in 5 times for interviews spread out over more than two months. Was then requested to submit a presentation on a fake work case and received no input or feedback. I know other people who have worked here and said it was horrible. Seems like a typical unorganized fashion company with no direction that will just over work and underpay you.

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA.

Interview

I had a phone interview for about 30 minutes. We first talked about my background, experiences and education. Then, we proceeded to questions about the company and questions about various business situations.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hugo Boss USA in March 2016.

Interview

- Applied online.
    - Was contacted by HR saying that my credentials were interesting to them and they wanted to schedule a phone interview with me.
    - First phone interview with HR was approximately 15 minutes long.
    - Contacted me again saying that the hiring managers want to schedule another phone interview with me.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I know about the company, why I applied, and a few questions about my background. Also, what do I see as the challenges for the fashion retail industry nowadays, what if I propose an idea and my team doesn't like it. Finally asked about my computer skills and Microsoft Excel specifically.   Answer Question