Hult International Business School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hult International Business School Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Interview

Applied online through EF website, got a call back less than a week later (basic questions, like why interested in job, some strengths I'd bring to it + salary requirements). This call was at night, which caught me off guard. At the end of the call they said they would follow up to set up a Skype call to interview (I was applying from across the country, so an in-person interview wasn't possible). Did the Skype interview the following week with two current employees. Throughout process, I only spoke to those working in the department I was applying to work in. Interview questions weren't particularly difficult, nothing too unusual, though there was one funner, role-play type question which I enjoyed. The interviewers didn't seem particularly engaged/excited, so I was unsure of my performance, but I did receive the job offer several days later.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then in person interview. had 2 interviews in the office. and got the offer two weeks after that. process was easy, they are not very organizer. there is no HR. weird management.

Student Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (Boston, MA).

Interview

There is no official HR and all your interviews will be managed by your line manager. Usually 2-4 interviews by stakeholders including line managers. Most questions aim to assess if you can handle working under pressure, in a demanding environment with limited supervision. Also aim to assess your customer service skills and dedication to providing good customer services.

Seasonal Visa Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (Cambridge, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview, Skype interview, and an in person interview where I met with several different people. The in person interview lasted about 2 hours. They communicated well between interviews so I always knew when to expect to hear from them again. It seems like a long process to go through to end up with no offer, but everyone I spoke with was kind and welcoming.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

If you are a former student, you don't have an interview. You just need to express your interest to the Deans and they will add you on a list of potential candidates. Then, they will contact you as soon as they have an opening.

Career Services Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Interview

Disorganized. Company was adamant that I be ready to leave my current position immediately and that they intended to fill the role by the following week. Weeks passed, additional interviews became required (4 in total), every week I was asked if I could start the following week, and then silence. No responses to e-mails or phone calls for over a week and a half, passing the date I was asked if I could 'start' by, and ultimately no offer. Not a great reflection of a career services department.

IT Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (Cambridge, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview took approximately 20 minutes. They asked my about my background and my interest in Technology. There were no specific questions for position. It was mainly about my personality and my interests.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (Boston, MA).

Interview

Met with corporate recruiter who was positive and assuring then met with Dean. The Dean was also positive and friendly. He didn't ask many hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical academic and professional questions to judge my skill set   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hult International Business School.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online, was called for an interview with the Telesales Director. Another phone interview in which I was asked to do an scenario call to a prosper student. Within days I was offered the position

Receptionist Interview

Interview

Decent people, I guess. The salary seemed good. The location is nice central. Very very accessible through the Underground. You can take the Central line, the Northern Line, the Circle line, and the Hammersmith and City line.