Hult International Business School Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Hult International Business School

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hult International Business School

Interview

It was a two step interview. One with the regional head and a second interview with the department head. I was asked questions such as "tell me about yourself" and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position?
    Answer Question

Hult International Business School

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hult International Business School

Interview

Very simple, 3 rounds with different stakeholders. Everyone was nice and easy to talk to. Just how an interview should be, more like a conversation than question answers. Communication about the interviews was clear and efficient and no delays.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, situation when you handled stress, why you want to work here, can you sell me hult, how will you work with targets and stress.

What people are saying about Hult International Business School

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Hult International Business School

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Hult International Business School

Interview

- 2/3 from application to offer. No difficult interview. The branding behind Hult is very strong so do not be influnced by how they present you the school. Do you research and then decide if to apply or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your intership experience. Why are you a good fit for Hult?

Hult International Business School

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hult International Business School

Interview

quick and easy. no complaints. interviewed but ended up getting another job before going through the process. Every one seemed nice. no complaints from me. would consider them again. no complaints

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hult International Business School

Application

I interviewed at Hult International Business School

Interview

Went through the first screening interview on Zoom. The. interviewer was very friendly and I felt extremely comfortable talking. Most of the questions were based around your reaction to specific situations that might arise on the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

The overall process was ok but lacked logistical professionalism and courtesy to the candidate. There was evidence of unconscious bias from an inexperienced recruitment panel. They do not have a well established recruitment function so the process is biased by whichever recruiting manager you are dealing with at the time. Information on careers webpages is not helpful in relation to employment with Hult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Locarno

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (Locarno) in Sep 2020

Interview

Skype interview with two employees. They were very nice and the interview was very informal and pleasant. However the salary was very very low: 2.000 CHF (before tax!!!) a month for a job in Luzern, Switzerland...that’s basically half the wage of a McDonald’s employee. I declined the offer as it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to live in Switzerland with that salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hult International Business School

Application

I interviewed at Hult International Business School

Interview

I was invited to a skype interview and nobody showed up. The whole planning procedure seemed very unprofessional from the beginning as well. I was supposed to tell them my availabilities and nobody got back to me - until I sent them another email asking for a confirmation of the date and time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It was a pretty friendly interview. However, the colleague who interviewed me got tired of the absurd amounts of bureaucracy and paperwork required by the school and decided to renounce his managerial position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (Boston, MA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. Then I got invited to a very extensive interview process at the school where I was interviewed 1-1 by 3 different people and then I was interviewed by 6 staff members who would be my co-workers. Everyone was very friendly and mostly asked normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do in your free time?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews