Hult International Business School Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Hult International Business School Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Email Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied and quickly received an invitation for a call with the hiring manager.

The interview was cancelled. 10 minutes before I was expecting the call, I received an email from the hiring manger that she was ill and had a bad voice. This was a bit odd as it was such short notice and also during the late afternoon. Surely had the manager been so ill that they would have cancelled earlier?

However, the following week the call was surprisedly rearranged and took place. The interview seemed to go well. General interview questions and was asked whether I would be available to make the journey down to London for a potential face to face interview. I was told I would hear back within the next few days on the next steps.

I never heard back. After one week of no reply, I followed up twice and still never heard back. This was really disappointing. The lesson is if there are alarm bells from the beginning i.e cancelling an interview just 10 minutes before it was supposed to begin, then it's probably not going to end well.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Hult?
      Can you talk me through your previous role?   Answer Question

Associate Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

After submission of my job application, I was contacted a week after for a skype interview. It was with the HR Manager based in London for a job in Hong Kong.
    The interview took place on Skype for around 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to a job interview: Could you describe yourself in 5 minutes? What are your expectations? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How is a typical work day for you? Why do you want to leave your current employer? Key achievements?   Answer Question

Student Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

First there was an initial phone interview which was very cordial. I was then invited to a panel interview. 2 interviewers, neither asked many questions, I ended up answering questions. I was asked to prepare a presentation. Was told they would be in touch - didn't have the courtesy to email saying 'no thank you'. From the reviews of the company, I was lucky.

Interview Questions

• They barely asked me any questions   1 Answer

Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Skype call with somebody from EF then a week later an interview round with four people from Hult. 5 hours, very intensive and hardly any breaks. Kind of making you see what it is like working for them. People were mostly quite nice and cooperative. They have a very strong sales focus and want you to blend in the love relationship with Hult.

Interview Questions

• Explain the cycle of recruitment, the activities you undertake and how you assure that you close the deal   Answer Question

Associate Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Entretien obtenu via une agence de recrutement. L'entretien s'est déroulé par skype. Sans caméra. Impossible de voir mon interlocuteur pour soit disant des raisons de borne passante...Questions classiques. Pas de surprise. Ils recherchent des profils vente, avec haut taux de transformation. Du type high consultancy, surtout pas telemarketer.