Humana Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Fresno, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview took place at Humana's sales office inside their conference room. The allotted time was 30 minutes, but the actual interview lasted for an hour and a half. I followed up with asking about the process of selection and how I would notified.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from personal interest to how I would handle sensitive information.   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 weeks from the initial in person interview to be notified by my recruiter that I was selected as one of two contracted employees for Humana.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in May 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter who asked to set up a time for a phone interview the following day. The phone interview consisted of basic questions regarding my current position and positions listed on my resume. The recruiter then scheduled me for a face to face interview with the hiring manager and the team.

For the in person interviews, I first met with a few individuals whom the position supports and answered several questions. I was then taken to the hiring manager for an even more in depth interview. I was told they would be in touch within the next 10 days to let me know the status of the position.

Three days later I received a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond to follow up on a task.   Answer Question
    • What is your least favorite part about your current position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate, the offer was more than fair.