Humana Billing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Billing Specialist Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Very smooth and quick. I keep noticing how others have posted that they can see status updates on their dashboard. I'm not sure what or where the dashboard is. Can anyone enlighten me

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Covington, KY) in September 2011.

Interview

outside interviewer was asked if i had previous experience and what would i do if i had a different supervisory would i do if i saw someone stealing.would i be able to work on weekends. and if i had a problem working holidays. i had a two person interview, where both people asked questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to convince someone of somethoong   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in February 2011.

Interview

Once applied got a phone call that was approximately 15 minutes long. The questions were general and easy to answer, so easy that I remember I was driving the entire time.

The official interview was with 2 people. The interview process was easy as well. Most were general questions about my background, experience and education.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any super powers, what would they be?   1 Answer

Received a better offer from a different company 2 days before the offer from Humana.