Humana Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Springdale, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager and 2 other team members in a panel style interview on June 10th. Received a job offer on July 11th and accepted it. I wish it hadn't taken so long because I was under the impression that they were not interested in making me an offer. But since the position is on the High Touch team in the Specialty Pharmacy I understand why the manager wanted to be so thorough with her candidate search.

Personal Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application, received an email stating that I would move forward to the next process. It was a phone screening and some basic questions that got at my experience were asked. I received an email inviting me to the next process. It was a video interview. The interview was laid back. You were basically given a study guide with the invite

Pharmacy Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

After an initial phone screen, I was sent a list of questions that I was asked to respond to. I completed the questions and submitted them within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to decide whether to accept or reject a recommendation. What did you decide, and why? What happened?

Descrie a process that keeps track of matters that require your attention.

Tell me about a time when you collaborated with others on a project and had to assimilate many viewpoints.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I received an email asking to complete a phone interview, the phone interview was kinda weird talking to a machine asking you questions, seemed so impersonal. I then received an email stating I would be contacted by someone from hr. The same day I was scheduled for an interview. The interview had a group of 20 plus people and I was the first one called back with another girl. During the interview they mainly asked questions about past experiences and how you would handle behavioral issues. I felt the interviewers a woman and a man liked me, interview lasted about 1.5 hours and we left.

Interview Questions

• Did a skit about a man that didn't give authorization for humana to withdrawl money from his account and he was declined groceries due to insufficient funds.   1 Answer

Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. 1st you apply online. 2nd you do a phone interview. Lastly, you will do a face to face interview. The interview last about an hour. You will get a call in about a week. They asked about 15-20 questions to get to know you. I was nervous but the interviewers made me feel comfortable.

Clinical Services Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Springdale, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a email that day to complete a Montage interview. The montage interview was fine, the automated system asks you a question, and then you answer the question that was asked- It took about 20 minutes. After the Montage interview I received a email to set up a time for a face to face interview. The face to face interview took about 30 minutes. I met with two people (a hiring manager, and a pharmacist from the department. The interview was extremely pleasant. THey gave me an overview of the position/schedule/job duties, and then they asked a few behavioral type questions. They gave me time to think out my answers, and they themselves had great personalities. I was really hoping to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a huge personal issue, how did that affect your work duties?   Answer Question

Personal Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Saw the position posted online and applied on my own. I did not hear back for a few weeks, but I did eventually receive an email asking me to do a telephone interview. The interview was a recorded interview where I was asked a few questions by an automated system and I then answered the questions. The answers were recorded and I assume they were reviewed by a recruiter the next day. Two days later I got a call from a Humana recruiter asking me for a second interview. The interview was a Montage interview that was over the web (very Skype-like). I was interviewed by a Personal Health Coach team leader. It mostly involved questions regarding my experience and a few situational questions (tell me about a time when...). Very easy and enjoyable interview. The only thing that was tough for me was deciding where to look when I spoke: the camera or the video of the interviewer on my screen? Two days later I was contacted with an offer, which I very happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Why should I choose you for this position?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience using multiple computer systems at the same time?   Answer Question

Records Retrieval Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

A screening call was performed by an automated line of questioning. 2 on-site interviews- 1st mainly via conference call with 6-8 people, 2nd face to face with those people. Staff was very welcoming and easy to talk with. Interview 1 lasted 15 minutes tops. Interview 2 lasted 40 min. 2weeks before getting a dear john.

Interview Questions

• Sell yourself....why should we choose you for this position?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (West Chester, OH).

Interview

Everyone was very nice and willing to answer any question you asked. I was given a tour of the building and was greeted by many employees. I was given the front line leads business card and was told to call with any unanswered questions. I was interviewed in a small room with two front like leaders! They went back and forth asking questions and giving me time to think about my answers before speaking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Panel interview, with two applicants being interviewed at the same time. Fairly standard, outside of the two-person interview, one interviewee answers then the second one does, then reverse. Very normal questions about being technology literate and customer service oriented. Some behavioral based interviewing techniques, nothing too outlandish, mainly interested in how you handled customer service issues in prior jobs.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time when you gave "excellent customer service"?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable operating multiple programs at the same time?   1 Answer