Humana Claims Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Claims Specialist Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. One week later I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview consists of normal interview questions that were pre-recorded. 2 weeks later I received a call from a recruiter to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Interview with the hiring manager lasted about 30 minutes. Hiring manager asked mostly situation questions. One week later I received a call from the recruiter offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. Offer was more than what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Irving, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview went very smoothly. Very empresses with the company and the work environment. Interviewer was very polite and friendly. Explained the position in great detail. Advised on the next steps in process. Very informative about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

You start off with a phone interview. Then you have a face-to-face with 2 managers in that department. May or may not be your future manager. Received my offer on the spotas everyone else I talked to. If you blew it they say they will contact you in a few days. Then email you the bad news.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview initially, this was nothing too involved. There was a cattle call like round of interviews at the company with tests given out. There was a final 1 on 1 interview at which point I had to correct them on the job I was interested in. They wanted me to act out a phone scenario with an angry customer. I let them know that I had made it very clear from the start that I was interested in a Claims Specialist position (which did not involve customer communication) and would not be going further in the process if there was a chance I would have to deal with customer calls.

Interview Questions

• Asking me to act out a customer problem scenario was the most difficult situation as I had no intention of doing the position that involved those duties.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer that was not negotiable.