Humana Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Doral, FL).

Interview

It's was very pleasant very conversational I just sat down with the manager and the supervisor and we just chatted about my job experiences and whet skills I have. They let me know what a required from them and my schedule. I also was set up with a second interview the same time with the call center manager which was very fast and direct.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Irving, TX).

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online, got an email to set up phone interview, then face to face interview and got offered the job. Emphasis on customer service skills and empathy during your interview. Mainly questions like tell me about a time and things like that. Just relax. It is a panel interview. It was me and 2 other candidates and 2 hiring mangers.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to adapt to change at your job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable but the offer was great.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

First Interview was about 20 minutes by phone. They asked general questions about my background and types of work I had done previously. I was then invited to a group interview at their office. I had 2 interviewers and 2 other interviewees, we were each asked the same 5 questions. The interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2009.

Interview

Typical line of questioning. Asked to expand on prior experience. Be prepared to answer questions related to how you would handle different scenarios.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana in March 2011.

Interview

After submitting application online, I received a phone call.

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Questions were basic: why did I apply for the position, how I'd be a good fit, what characteristics would I bring?

Before the phone interview ended, recruiter wanted to schedule an in-person interview with potentially 2-3 people.

In-person interview was business-professional. I met with 2 people first for 30 minutes or so, then one person left and a new person came in, making it a total of 3 people who met and interviewed me in person. Questions were behavioral-based, such as how I have responded in certain situations. Lasted probably 1 hour or so total.

The next day, I received a call from the recruiter telling me they liked me and to expect the official offer within a few days.

The atmosphere was very professional but the people I spoke with were casual and easy for me to speak with!

Interview Questions

• What is a time where you have dealt with a very difficult person, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question