Humana Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Data Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. I got an email from the hiring manager within about 10-12 days and set up an phone interview schedule. The interview covered basic questions related to my experience and some behavioral questions. The interview was good according to me.
I followed up asking the status after one week and never heard back from them. Sent the hiring manager a second email after two weeks and was still ignored. Horrible attitude of the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Applied online. Then phone screening for 30min. 2 weeks later Phone interview with team manager and another team member
    The manager said it would be another onsite interview within a week. But the HR never contact me to schedule it. The overall interview experience is neutral. Problems are easy and non technical. I had a hard time understanding one of the team members saying. I guess that's why they never call me back.

Interview Questions

• Basic statistical questions and two behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was not tough but quite tricky. It was a one on one phone interview and major questions on math and algorithms. Algorithms like c4.5, decision trees was mainly concentrated. Many statistics questions like covariance and anacova were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was negotiation during HR round about the pay rate. They are not flexible on the pay rate and they are paying less compared to other companys

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in September 2014.

Interview

Internal Refer to interview the modeling group. Every company has their own style to filter their candidate. But I do not appreciate the way that they did. The hiring manager said loud and clear, she doesn't care any technical skills, anyone can build a logistic regression (LOL...), and she wanted to find someone that she and her team feels good. That's it. Feels. By talking to them. That's it. I wonder what kind of model their team can produce. If someone said something like "anyone can build a logistic regression", I would say he/she doesn't know statistics and model at all!!!
    But I am sure some people would like their interview style.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in January 2011.

Interview

that was a nothing but time wasting.
    the second question was are you graduating in this year,2011?
    NO was the answer and that's it.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana in August 2010.

Interview

Applied in mid-July. Had a phone screen where the just confirmed my info and skills. About a week later I had another phone interview with someone in the department. I actually thought the phone interview didn't go that well. They called a week later to set up an in-person interview. Interview lasted the entire day, finishing around 3pm. In-person interview went exceedingly well. I already felt like a part of the group by the time I left. Interview was on a Friday, and I got the offer the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous managers rate your performance?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They accepted my first offer without much negotiation. Might have been able to get a few more bucks, but not worth the risk in this job climate.