Humana Interview Questions in Glendale, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to set up an in person interview, set for same week. It was a very quick process, and got an interview set up for just a few days out.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through some initial phone screens asking basic personality and ability questions. Attended in in person interview with my manager, their peer, and the director. From there I received an offer a couple days later. Very light technical questions. Was anticipating much more detailed questioning. Much of the interview was them talking about how the business worked.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me the difference between and inner and outer join?   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

STAR (situation/task, action, response) method with behavioral questions thrown in. General process is recruiter screening, initial phone interview, panel interview, possible follow up panel interview. Depending on the role, may be asked to perform analysis or create a presentation to highlight your skillset.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where <<opportunity for improvement or learning>> took place, what did you do and what impact did your actions have in the situation?   1 Answer

CPhT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Over the phone interview, Then in person interview, take a per screening ptcb test to see if you qualify for the job. The interview makes you think you are in a much better place than retail, YOUR. NOT!!! Don't be naive when they buy lunches and hold team meetings. All they want are employees who are desperate for work and don't mind getting rid of when your ill.

Negotiation

Ask for more hourly pay, what they pay isn't worth the work they require you to do. All while forfeiting your personal life for this company.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was first interviewed over the phone, and then I was interviewed by a panel, which gave me 3 options for different jobs relating to pharmacy technicians. I chose Item Entry, and was given a skill test. It wasnt too hard, I recommend learning the skill before you come into the interview though.

Clinical Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

applied online, got a call to come in for job fair/interview, cam in, took a skills review tests, selected 3 positions I was interested in and 1 team lead from those depts. came in to interview about certain tasks related to that dept. You interview with 2-3 team leads depending on which positions you were interested in. they both interview you at the same time and you answer questions related to their roles/tasks.

Interview Questions

• How many prescriptions per hour can you type?
      tell us about a time you went above and beyond to help a member in need?
      tell us about a time you came across a problem member who had a temper and how did you solve the issue?
      Tell us about a time you were faced against time constraints and how was the outcome?
      Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician/Clinical Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got an email inviting me to a job fair. The job fair was very well organized, so despite the amount of people it ran pretty smoothly. I was given a pre-test regarding pharmacy technician knowledge. Then I was sat down with the department leaders of the areas I was interested in working with. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you helped a co-worker deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but was offered more than I had initially asked for.

Pharm Tech Dr Call Phones Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Sat with 2 employees from division selected and did an interview. The job fair had all departments and you talked with different ones to see where you thought you wanted to work. The recruiters answered your questions and described job duties and Humana's expectations of you. Then you had the option of taking position or trying a different for something else.

Interview Questions

• What I wanted to at Humana and where I found myself in 5 years   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

My interview process went really well, The person who interviewed me was really impressed with the way I conducted myself. Was also impressed with my work history and with all my answers to every question he asked me. It only took one interview for them to hire me on. I started there as a temp but now am a full time employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me 12.50 an hour threw a temp service. Then offered me 15.63 as a full time employee.

Clinical Services Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied and heard nothing. So I applied 3 more times (once a week). Finally 4 months later I got a call, I did a phone interview and scheduled a face to face interview. After I had my face to face interview I got an offer 4 days later. My start date was 3 weeks out from the day I got my offer! So in the beginning, it took awhile to get the ball rolling.... but now that I work for them my life has never been better! I really believe in this company.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question I got was : "What do you have to offer Humana, and what do you bring to the table?"   Answer Question