Humana Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI | Glassdoor

Humana Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was called a Montage voice and it was a recorded session of questions and then responses. The company had a separate helpful tips area where I could watch some videos before my interview. The actual interview was scheduled on my own time and took about 15-20 minutes of my time. Then at the end it stated that a recruited would contact me.

Interview Questions

• The first question was asking me to introduce myself and then to explain why my background matched the job.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

I did the necessary phone screen and online screening. I was offered an in person interview in the Green Bay area. The interview went really well, I assumed. The two people that interviewed me were very pleasant and told me following my interview that I would be able to contact the recruiter that initially contacted me with any questions, and that I should hear regarding the outcome of the interview within two weeks. I followed up with the recruiter, however, she was on medical leave and was unable to help me. I had no one else to contact regarding employment, and still have not heard anything from the company regarding the outcome of the interview. I have never be treated so disrespectfully from a company following an interview.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my school then followed up with a video montage. I was selected for an in person group interview where we got a tour, talked to past interns and they informed everyone about the benefits of working at the company. The interview was about 7 hours but breakfast and lunch were provided.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership.   Answer Question

IT Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Start from campus recruit. Moved on forward with uploading video to answer questions (like pre-screening but instead of phone interview). At last is the company on-site interview plus presentations and a tour in company, travel and meal fees are covered. All smooth and everyone was very friendly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

2 person panel of upper management you will be working with.
    Behavioral questions, pretty easy if you know how to fake it.
    Standard AU drug test, customer service jobs pay at 16.00 an hour.
    Waited with 4 other people interviewing at the same time, just in different rooms and panels.
    They walked us in a long train through human until we reached the interview rooms.

Interview Questions

• Achievement in your life you were proud of?   1 Answer

Provider Correspondence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial interview done over phone no personal contact. If you pass the initial electronic you will be granted a phone interview with a recruiter. Most communication done via email with pre-formed responses

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job
      Some situational what would you do in this scenario questions.
      Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

phone interview and then face to face. it was pretty informal but they were sticklers for using the Situation, Task, Action and then Result formula for your answers

Wanted 10 hours of overtime a week with no salary increase

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager and an associate. Did not ask any hard questions. They made feel comfortable. Not concerned about why you were looking/leaving your current position. Sensed issues with the department, which became apparent after being hired. If you try to apply for another position within company, manager will not allow and will make your life miserable.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your Excel skills? What is your experience with pivot tables?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated on salary, but they were not willing to budge much.

Programmer, Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview for position with Humana. Applied in Nov and received call back 6 months later. Phone interview with generic questions on position and programming experience. Said they would send contact if I had further questions. No callback on status after 4 weeks. Contacted HR and said they are finishing interviews. Awaiting status on next step.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic phone screen, then in person three person panel. Waited another week then was called with offer. Next was drug screen and background check. Then was put into a ten week training class in which are days and you cannot miss any classes.

Interview Questions

• Give example of a time you delt with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

None