Humana IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana IT Project Manager Interview Questions

2.2

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Became interested in the position and applied for the job through a recruiting firm. Phone interview with recruiting firm describing PM experience and Agile experience. Face to face with hiring manager who was very friendly and informative. Felt that things went smoothly and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much what I anticipated. Tell me about your PM experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview started with a phone screen then an in person. It was not a difficult interview and was over fairly quickly. It appeared that the interviewers wanted to be "friendly". I would've expe a deeper dive into my background

Interview Questions

• Normal questions such as 5 year goals, tell me about yourself etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in December 2013.

Interview

Submitted the resume through a staffing agency and a telephonic screening was conducted as part of the interview. That was the only screening and it is a very positive experience with the screening.

Interview Questions

• How can you tell the team members are hiding information regarding the project   Answer Question
    • How can you tell the project is failing   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Humana approves and rescinds me within 24 hours. Supposedly a bad review was given by a previous manager for a different role. There is no due process for contractors. No right to face your accuser. If you are a contractor you are an indebted slave. No 13th amendment here.

Interview Questions

• Pick a company you can trust. Ask for feedback. Ask about the process for interviewing and how it works. Ask who are the stakeholders for hiring. Can you get a list of names.   Answer Question