Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2017

2.8

215 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (San Antonio, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Utilized Montage’s phone and video online scheduling tool for a interview that is most convenient for you to schedule. Then, you will receive an email will help you prepare for your interview and will also provide information regarding benefits, location, scheduling, and what to expect after the interview.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to do an interview via Montage. You record your answers to general questions (background, tell us about a time ____) and can rerecord an unlimited number of times. Then I was invited to an on-site interview day at their Louisville Headquarters. They spent a lot of time trying to convince us to work there and there were only two interviews, both relaxed and easy with no technical questions. They seem to have drastically cut back the number of interns in the program this year, however, so it was competitive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you used the skills you've learned in your major to solve a problem.   1 Answer

Interview

After resume is accepted, received a on-demand video interview , the interview contains 5 questions and roughly takes an hours. You need to record your response to the question, but you have unlimited re-record chance.

Interview Questions

• What kind of test automated related tools have you used. What's your achievement with them.   Answer Question

Non Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Humana in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position and quickly after received an email saying I had been chosen for a montage phone interview. It was the first time I had ever done a phone interview. It was kind of difficult to understand what the machine was asking. I had excellent service some words were just unclear.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

One-way video interview, you just record your answers via webcam and they will review it. A good thing about this interview was that you can submit as many times as you want. A bad thing is it takes longer than you expected because you aim for perfection.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess to make you succeed in this role?   Answer Question

Certified Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

The HR department responded via email with a questionnaire after I applied via website for the position. I was again notified by email from the supervisor for an interview. The interview was a type of Skype interview. I don't remember the name of the program. Anyway, I signed on for the interview and the supervisor signed on. I than proceeded to wait for it to begin and nothing happened. I finally said hello is anyone there and she responded. She did not introduce herself and was pretty quiet. I felt like I was doing the interview and asked questioned and basically talked about my qualifications to try to sell myself. It was not a good experience. After it was completed I kind of felt like she was just filling a square conducting the interview. It was bizarre. The position was taken off the internet but about two weeks later the advertisement was put back up. I contacted the HR department to find out when it would close and she basically said it was open and did not give any other information on the statue of the position. When I had asked the question how long it would take to find out about the position it she had stated a week and a half but she wasn't in a hurry to fill the position? I am assuming I did not get the position because it has been a month and a half. If this is the way things are run at Humana I don't think I would apply for another position.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I first received an email for a Montage Voice Interview. Then, there was a Skype video interview with a Front Line Leader and his Manager. Some of the questions seemed repetitive, but, It was pleasant and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time of dealing with a difficult coworker and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Talked to call screener who sounded like he was just going through the motions, wasn't technical, etc. Wanted me to tell him how he should present me to the hiring group.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Typical interview process and questions - tell me how you got to where you are; strengths/weaknesses; describe experience related to job functions; working and management styles with others; salary expectations; willing to relocate; etc...

Interview Questions

• There was not an unexpected or difficult question - I prepared by looking at Glassdoor reviews and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Agent Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online got phone interview a few days later. Scheduled face to face interview with a group setting. Even with proper credentials and professionalism they pick and choose who they WANT to hire. Humana is diligent with sending rejection letters to well deserving applicants.