Humana MIRR Grievance & Appeals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

MIRR Grievance & Appeals Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call three weeks later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took place the next day (the interviewer called me an hour late) and went well. I got to schedule an actual sit down interview next. I had to wait a week and a half. I went to the face-to-face interview and was interviewed by two delightful people who were very friendly and asked me situational type questions. I have not heard back from the company since I interviewed. I did not receive a denial email or phone call. I called the HR rep that setup the interview with me and she could not provide any information as to what was going on. A very positive experience but not getting an answer at all either way is very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an occasion when you used logic to solve a problem.   Answer Question
  • Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty? If so, how?   Answer Question