Humana Enrollment Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Enrollment Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 other applicants. There were 3 women interviewing us. They made us feel very comfortable. They said to relax and just act like we are all having a conversation.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you went above expectation to get the job done   Answer Question

Negotiation

They just presented a number printed on paper and informed me that it would be my starting wage.

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

First you have a thirty minute phone interview. After that if selected you have an in person interview in a group of three or more. They ask everyone the exact same questions and rotate on who will answer first.

Interview Questions

• Have you used multiple systems on a computer.   1 Answer

Billing and Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview took place in Louisville, KY at one of their many sites. My interview was conducted by 3 managers from the department and they each took turns asking me questions related to the position. The questions were not difficult and the panel was very friendly and welcoming. The entire interview took about half an hour and they allowed for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, I wasn't able to.

Limited Term Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview, that means they brought in about three to four people to be asked questions at the same time. Two interviewers would ask a question of the group and then proceed to have everyone answer it, changing up who went first every time. I was sent an email beforehand, telling me to dress Business professional but when I showed up in my suit, others were in just about whatever they felt like wearing...I ended up feeling completely overdressed. Mind you, some of those same folks were offered jobs right along with me so I guess clothing did not make the job offer matter to the hiring managers for whatever the reason.

Interview Questions

• They were behavioral event type questions, like " Tell about a time that you had to work with an angry customer, what did you do?". You had time to think over your answer while others were answering unless you were up to be the first one to answer. They asked us about 5 questions and then had us leave the room and come back in and answer our last question one on one with the interviewers. They then asked if I had a question for them and of course I did, then I was told to wait outside and call in the next person.   Answer Question

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in September 2012.

Interview

fast, easy from start to finish

Interview Questions

• They love behavioral interviews. Tell me about a situation when.....   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted first offer