Humana Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in September 2011.

Interview

That was my worst interview ever. Apparently the recruiter didn't do her research well enoght that. I mentioned in my cover letter that I will need sponsorship for work visa. But she didn't know that until she asked me the third question, and I said yes I would need that. And she was like Ok then we don't need to talk anymore.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in December 2010.

Interview

Great interaction with the recruiter. She was very personable and followed through with what she committed to doing - i.e. got back to me when she said she would, etc...Scheduling was done by another individual and it was a nightmare. The scheduler wasn't responsive at all. At one point, I thought I wouldn't even get a chance to interview because I couldn't get the scheduler to get back with me.

Interview itself was standard - behaviorally based questions asking "Tell me about a time.." , "Give me an example of...".

Had one follow-up phone interview with a teammate who couldn't make it to face-to-face interview. All team members were very personable and easy to engage in conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you demonstrated respect to your colleagues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that there was no possibility of negotiation, but I did negotiate my salary...

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana in June 2011.

Interview

I was given a phone interview. It was your basic questions: Why you want the position? Why did you choose Humana? Basic information on determining whether or not you meet the minimum requirements for the position. The woman was very nice and professional on the phone.

Interview Questions

I accepted a position with another insurance company.